Chapter 25-IT'S RYAN FLETCHER

Chapter 25-IT’S RYAN FLETCHER

 (Beth’s POV)

 I can’t believe it’s him… he’s here… why is he here?

I’m about to open my mouth to ask him why he’s here… but I get interrupted.

‘EVERYBODY, IT’S RYAN FLETCHER!’ one girl screams at the top of her lungs and a massive flock of girls run towards him like crazy fan girls.

They all jump on him and try to kiss him but he pushes them away.

His band mates and the girls with them help him tear the girls off him and one of the girls actually throws a crazy fan to the floor!

Ryan manages to break free from the fight but more girls run after him. Jesse pulls me back to safety.

‘Shall we go somewhere more quiet?’ He suggests.

I look at Ryan who is looking really sympathetically at me. He brought this on himself. He’s going to pay the price for saying those awful things to me. I nod at Jesse and he pulls me towards the stairs; protecting me as girls frantically run into me.

We get to a bedroom upstairs and shut the door.

I sit on the bed while Jesse opens the window.

‘It’s pretty hot up here’ he declares and I nod in agreement.

 (Ryan’s POV)

 I can’t believe she just blanked me for her date. And they just went upstairs…

I have to stop her before anything can happen up there.

 (Jemma’s POV)

 I grab Adam and he pins me to a wall while kissing me.

‘We might as well have some fun while we’re here, right?’ he asks and winks as he pulls out of the kiss. We then go in for me.

 (Holly’s POV)

 I instantly run over to the drinks table. Filling my cup with as much alcohol as I can. Vodka, Strongbow, Bulmers you name it!

Andy sees this and smirks.

‘You got a problem with me drinking, Mr Brown?’ I ask cheekily.

‘Nope not at all… the more drunk you get… the hornier you get. Which benefits me’ he finishes by slapping me on the ass; hard. I gasp and he smirks a little more and steals my drink to have sip. Once he has a taste he squints and finds it hard to swallow it.

‘That is WAY too strong! It’s great!’ he says while handing back my drink.

I down it all in one and he’s impressed.

Ryan is still being attacked by crazy girls and I’m pretty sure the news team just turned up in a van outside!

 (Nat’s POV)

 Joel and I are dancing on the dance floor even though there is no music, thanks to me. However we are listening to a slow song through Joel’s headphones and we have a headphone each. We sway to the slow song while Joel holds his arms round my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder. At one point I kiss his neck lightly and he shivers.

 (Ryan’s POV)

 The news team have just showed up, shit! It’s time to stop what’s about to happen upstairs before the news team find me!

I push all the crazy girls off me and dart for the stairs.