Chapter 22-Meet the Girlfriends

 (Ryan’s POV)

 Me and Lawson now all share an apartment in London as well as my mansion the other side of Lawson.

Me, Joel, Andy and Adam are currently sipping beers sitting on chairs and sofas in the living room of our apartment.

The girls are all talking in the kitchen. And by the girls, I mean our girlfriends. CeCe, Holly, Jemma and Nat.

It’s like they finish off our look.

I’ll get bored of CeCe though, she lacks interest.

They walk into the living room to join us and they all wonder over to their boyfriends.

CeCe sits on my lap, Holly sits on Andy’s, Jemma sits on Adam’s and Nat sits on Joel’s.

We’re happy and that’s the main thing.

‘So CeCe what do you wanna do tonight?’ I ask.

She leans towards my ear and whispers ‘I can think of a few things’ then she kisses my upper jaw line softly and it send shivers down my spine.

‘I mean going out babe; that gets boring after a while’ I throw at her.

‘Oh well… we can go clubbing?’ she suggests.

‘Last time I went clubbing I ran into someone I wish I never met, so no’

‘No need to be so blunt with me, Ryan’

‘We there’s no need to suggest shit answers, is there?’

‘You never change, Ryan. You’re just the same jumped up, washed up, egotistical pop star I thought you were. We’re over’ she demands and walks out the apartment slamming the door.

Andy, Joel and Adam look at me as if to say ‘you’re a twat’ but I shrug it off and depart myself from the sofa and wonder upstairs to my bedroom. I flop onto the bed and pull my phone from my pocket.

‘Hope you enjoyed that little music video, you deserved every lyric of it-Ryan’

Send.

You can probably guess who I’ve just sent that too.

‘Why are being like this Ryan? I thought you actually loved me? Obviously not because if you did, you wouldn’t be saying these horrible things to me. You’d be trying to win me back.-Beth’

I don’t want to win her back because I’m scared she’ll turn me away again. It took me a lot to confess my feelings for her and it took her a second to shatter my dreams. Why would I want someone like that in my life?

‘Why would I want to win back a horrible bitch like you? You made your feelings clear in your driveway 5 months ago, so here’s me making my feelings clear to you now. I DON’T WANT YOU IN MY LIFE, YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME-Ryan’

There wasn’t one part of that text that I actually meant. But there can’t be an ‘us’. There’ll never be an ‘us’. Because one of us will just end up hurt. And I don’t want that happening.

 (Beth’s POV)

 The tears fall yet again. Who knew that someone you love so much can be so vile in his words?

I was just about ready to recover until he began texting me.

If he doesn’t want me in my life like he says, then why did you text me first?

 (Ryan’s POV)

 I wonder downstairs after a while and wear a happy face; even though I’m far from it. Nat and Joel are snogging each other on the sofa while Andy and Holly are playing tennis on the Wii. Adam and Jemma are prepping lunch in the kitchen. I wish I had what they had but not with CeCe…

With Beth… but it’s too late now… surely?