Sleepover - Millie

You and Millie were having a movie night and sleepover with the rest of the stranger things cast and you each chose a movie. Your choice was first.

"Hey Y/N what movies do you have" Gaten asked looking around.

"Disney movies on that shelf, Marvel on that one, horror over there and random ones are in that pile" you said pointing to the shelves.

"I've never seen a marvel movie" Millie said.

Your head snapped around and you looked at her shocked.

"What?" She asked with a nervous chuckle.

"You've never seen a marvel movie! How?" You asked shocked.

"Wait what?" Caleb turned around.

You all looked shocked and you grabbed her hand bringing her over to the marvel area.

"Choose one, it'll be my choice so you still have yours but you need to watch one" you chuckled and sat down on the floor pulling her into your lap.

Once she finally chose one you both got up and you walked over and put it in. Once it started you went to sit by Millie and put your arms out for her to cuddle into you.

"Look how cute" Sadie laughed and Finn snapped a photo.

He posted it on Snapchat with the caption 'Millie's first Marvel movie 🍿😂'

'Millie's first Marvel movie 🍿😂'

You all laughed and Millie snuggled into you and breathed in heavily. You laughed at her slightly while you all carried on watching the movie.

After about the 5th movie most of us had fallen asleep apart from Me and Noah.

"She's asleep ya know" Noah said looking at you both smiling.

"I know" you said stroking her hair.

"You really love her don't you" He said admiring the sight.

"You don't know the half of it" you turned into your side and let her cuddle back into you before leaning in your arm.

"Go to sleep Noah it's late I don't wanna deal with your tired ass tomorrow" you laughed and heard him sit back down.

You pulled a blanket over you and Millie then went to sleep peacefully.

- Time Skip -

You woke up the next morning with your hand around Millie's waist and you were both sprawled out. You looked up to see mostly everyone asleep except expect Gaten and Caleb.

"Morning" you said yawning.

"weren't you like the last person to fall asleep and you're still up at 8" Gaten laughed at you.

"Early riser" you laughed and pulled Millie closer.

"You might want to check Instagram" Caleb laughed.

"Oh god" you said and grabbed your phone.

114,000 likes

gatenm123 cutest couple I have ever seen @Y/I/N @milliebobbybrown

@user1 these two are the cutest! 😭❤️
@user2 SHiP!

You laughed and looked at Gaten.

"I hate you" you said and felt Millie waking up.

"Morning" She said and stretched making a demonic sound which made you all start laughing.

"Look" you said to Millie handing her your phone.

"We look cute" she said.

"Okay I'm making breakfast wake up lazy asses" you said jumping up and hitting the still sleeping ones with a pillow.

"I'm tired" Noah said.

"Well I did tell you to go to sleep" you laughed and went to the kitchen and started making pancakes.

You felt arms around your waist and a face on your back so you turned around.

"Hey there" you laughed.

"Hey" She said and pecked your lips.

You looked at each other before laughing.

"Morning breath" you said at the same time and started laughing again.

"I love you" you said smiling.

"I love you too" she said and you turned around carrying on with the pancakes as she hugged your back.

This made another picture surface but you didn't mind much anymore.

I'm doing all these now because I know I'll get writers block at some point 😂❤️