Arguments - Millie

This is pretty long because the other one was short ❤️

- 12:00 am -

Noah: Heyyyyooooo
Finn: Noah.. it's 12 am
Noah: Yeaaah So?
Caleb: people are slEEPING
Noah: But you two aren't.
Finn: that is true
Finn: anyway if the girls are up how's the sleepover going
Sadie: sleepover?
Noah: oh shiii
Gaten: What is happening
Gaten: oh shit
Millie: hey guys
Millie: NVM BYE
Finn: wait hold up, what's going on?
Sadie: ^
Caleb: ^^
Gaten: ^^^
Noah: ^^^^
Millie: uh nothing?
Sadie: yeah sure.. what's going on? Where's Y/N? she's never asleep by now she should be answering.
Noah: ^
Millie: well we had an argument earlier at like 10 and I haven't seen her since.
Gaten: wait! Where did she go?
Millie: I don't know, she got mad and she went out to cool off, like an hour and a half ago.
Finn: shit.
Caleb: well me, Finn and Gaten are in a room and Noah is coming over now. We'll come to you end help you find her
Millie: thanks, I gave a feeling I know where she is but I don't want to go by myself
Sadie: what did you guys even argue about?
Finn: ^
Millie: she was hanging out with an old friend and there was a photo of them at lunch together and I got jealous! She said the person was straight and all but I don't know I over reacted and I think it reminded her of home by being bombarded with questions.. I feel horrible.
Caleb: well dam.
Y/N: don't come looking for me I'm on my way back now.
Millie: where were you? where are you?
Y/N: calm down I'm fine.
Y/N: you guys can still come over, could be fun.
Noah: so you just disappeared and your not gonna tell us where?
Finn: yeah where were you, Millie was worried and it's really late!
Y/N: dam you sound like my parents, I'm fine I just went out
Caleb: let's drop the subject, we'll be over soon.
Millie: Y/N I'm sorry.
Y/N: it's fine.

You had gone out after an argument because you were scared you were going to snap at Millie and that's the last thing you wanted to do. You refused to be anything like your family.

You left with tears streaming down your face, you went to a 24hr McDonald's to get something to eat because you hadn't eaten anything when someone would ask if you were okay you'd nod looking down.

When you realised what the time was and that the group chat was blowing up you decided it was a good time to go home. You couldn't stay here forever anyway.

You knocked on the door and Millie opened it.

"Oh my god I was so worried" she said and hugged you burying her face in your neck.

"Sorry for storming off" you said and stroked her back.

"Okay I'm sorry to cut off the cuteness but could we please come in and not stand here" Gaten and the others laughed from being you.

You all came inside and you went to get a blanket because you forgot a jacket when you stormed out so you were freezing in just a tshirt.

You sighed and sat on Millie's bed and looked at the floor, so much had been on top of you lately. You had exams coming up which meant a lot of studying, your parents were flying over here from Y/H/T/N and you were dreading it and on top of all that you had to write another song to get out in the next 2 weeks.

You didn't tell anyone about any of this because they were your problems and no one else's.

"Hey, you okay?" Millie said and crouched in front of you.

You nodded and hugged her tightly. Not wanting to let go of the comfort.

"Let's go downstairs, we're watching dead pool" she said and held her hand out.