Request ✨

All your life you had been physically and mentally abused. It felt like now if you don't get the beating something was wrong. Recently you met someone called Millie, she had been keeping you up for about a week.

You came out to your family before you met Millie that's when the beatings got worse, that's why she was keeping you up. Millie didn't know what was happening at 'home' and you didn't really want to tell her either.

Today had been the worst it had been in a while, your father came in and pinned you up by your neck then throwing you to the ground repeatedly kicking you in the stomach and ribs until you couldn't breathe. Then he added a couple punches.. just for good measure. Your mother then threw curses at you and insults that destroyed your already low self esteem.

Once you gained your breathe back you bolted out of the house after packing a small bag. You ran to Millie's banging on the door while sobbing.

"Hey— Oh my gosh" 

She pulled you inside and to the bathroom and started cleaning your cuts.

"What happened?"

You hesitated to answer but you knew you would have to explain to someone at some point and you would rather it be someone you trusted.

"M-my parents.. t-they" you couldn't say anymore because you broke down into more sobs.

"It's alright.. I understand you don't have to say anymore" she hugged you.

"It got w-worse because I c-came out to them" you finished and she hugged you tighter.

"You can stay here, I'm not letting you go back there"

You nodded "thank you"

She helped you off the counter and helped you as you limped into her room.

You began to doze off.

*Millies P/O/V*

As Y/N was dozing off I admired her. I hated to see her like this because.. well I've had a crush on her for ages.

'I love you' I heard her mumble.

"What?"

"Love you mills" she smiled and held her arms out.

I couldn't resist how cute she was being half asleep so I crawled into her arms.

"Love you too Y/N

For SmolBeanIrwin ❤️ I had to do it with family because relationship abuse is a touchy thing for me.. I apologise ❤️