Escapee - Eleven

You were Hawkins lab most 'prized' subject.. you were 002 and had been there since the beginning, you and Eleven often had to do things together because your personalities made each others powers stronger.

About a day ago you both escaped and were currently with this guy called Benny.. at least that's who he said he was. He gave us some food and a drink after he actually trusted that we weren't thieves.

We heard a knock at the door and we both looked up curious. Once we saw a lady come in and shoot Benny we ran out after killing the 2 men who stood in our way.

"It's okay.. we'll stay out here until we can get help" you held her hand.

Once you got to the woods it started to rain and you heard people shouting a name 'Will'.. they sounded like young people so you didn't really care.

"Shut up! Shut up!" You heard one and both you and froze.

They pointed their flashlights at you and you pulled El behind you.

"Who are you?" The curly haired one asked.

You both stayed quite but then they offered you a place to stay which you accepted because you knew you'd get ill in the rain.

The person you learned to be 'Mike' had built you and El a fort because he didn't want his mum to find out that we were here.

"Night T night El" he said

He pulled the sheet over the 'door' and then walked upstairs. Once he disappeared Eleven started to cry.

"Hey.. hey what's wrong?" You pulled her into your chest.

"Scared" she sobbed.

"We're going to be alright.. I'll protect you.. you know this" you said and rubbed her back.

She nodded and you held her as she fell asleep.

"I love you two" she whispered.

"I love you too El" I said and we fell asleep.