Lucio x Shy!Reader: Music Helps

"Hey (Y/N), whatcha' doin sittin here all alone?" D.va asked me.

"O... oh, ummm, I just felt like sitting alone today. That's all." I said as I tightened my grip around my drink and looked down at it. It had only been a couple of months since I had joined the overwatch team as a new sniper for defense. I had preferred being a distance away, so playing defense wasn't a bother and I could hide in dark corners and snipe away. I had always kept my distance between everyone I knew now, and even the people in my past. I hated any type of speaking at all and was always on edge, which had already led to a couple of panic attacks and mental breakdowns as everyone seemed to be outgoing and always tried to strike a conversation. I never really talked to anyone except for Mei, since she was quiet like me, along with Mercy, Zenyatta, and D.va, since they were the only real people to breakthrough my shell of shyness and talk with me.

"Oh come on! You ALWAYS want to sit alone,why don't you come sit with me and my other friends?" D.va said, pushing me to sit with her group of friends, which consisted of mercy and mei, along with genji, but I didn't recognise the woman with short brown hair and orange leggings who was talking with a male with dreadlocks, and... prosthetic legs?

"N... no, I'm fine really." I said with a small smile.

"Please (Y/N), I'm begging you! Please! I really want you to meet tracer and lucio!" She said while groveling.

"Okay! Okay! Would you stop! You're embarrassing me..." I said trailing off towards the end.

"Yes!" She said as she pulled me along with her.

"Hey Lucio! Hey Tracer! This is (Y/N), She joined around the same time as you Lucio!" She said way too cheerfully. As she was busy introducing me to everyone, aka Lucio and Tracer, she ran off to talk with others.

"Hey (Y/N)! It's great to meet you love! How come I've never really seen you before?" Tracer asked very hyper.

"She's extremely shy, so it would make sense why you haven't noticed her." D.va explained to her.

The two continued chatting, while you stood there awkwardly in the group of people. You stood in place for a couple more minutes before a gentle voice brought you out of your trance.

"I bet you're not very comfortable in front of all these people." Lucio said.

"Hm? O-oh. Yeah, social interactions aren't my strong suit." I explained.

"Um, would you like to go somewhere quieter, if you want that is. You seem really cool, and I want to get to know you." He said.

"Yeah, that would actually be nice." I said with a small smile. He then dragged me away from everyone else, and to his room where he had a DJ booth set up.

"Wanna hear some?" He asked me.

"Umm, yeah. That would be nice." I said while fidgeting.

He started to spin some, and slowly it picked up beat, and as it continued, I started to relax some, and let a little loose. Soon, I started dancing and smiling. I continued to keep moving and having fun, even when the music had stopped. I hadn't stopped until Lució had cleared his throat. I looked at Lució, who was sporting a wide smirk, while I had a concerned look, and went back to my shy composure.

"Don't go back, you looked amazing when you were dancing and having fun." He told me as he came over.

"N-No, I don't normally do that, and I really shouldn't, I probably just made a fool of myself." I said, starting to ramble.

"Hey, did you not hear what I just said? you looked amazing. Calm down a little. There's no reason to feel embarrassed." He said once more, only then did I realize the close proximity between us. Slowly, and carefully, I watched as Lució came closer and closer until we both closed our eyes, and kissed. It felt like forever, yet amazing at the same time. Once we opened our eyes, I covered my face, as it was beet red, while Lució chuckled.