Prefall! Reaper x Reader: Frisky Fight

Requested by: ineedalife2k16

I apologise in advance if this isn't exactly what you wanted, but I gave it my best shot!

*Quick Warning* this is a slight NSFW, but not really. Read at you own discretion.

“Alright. You've been unarmed, and now stuck in a hand-to-hand combat situation, show me what you got soldier.” I heard through the speaker, the voice, none other than Strike Commander Morrison, testing my abilities. My opponent was none other than my significant other, and leader of blackwatch, Gabriel Reyes.

“Show me watch ya got Mrs. Reyes! Don't go easy on me now, babe!” Gabe said, excitement shining in his eyes.

I gave off a light chuckle and replied with, “You wish Mr. Reyes, but I'm sorry, can't just simply mess around today!”

We took our stances in the training range, and waited for one of us to take the first initiative. It was a good minute of circling, before Gabe charged at me, but I was quick and side stepped the attack. He tried again, but this time I was able to dodge the attack, but he had grabbed my arm. Quickly I used my other available hand to hit the nose bone with the heel of my palm, him letting go to hold his nose. I took the time to tackle him to the ground, kicking the backs of his knees. As he fell to the ground, he had hit his head hard on the thin mattress set up, causing him to become dazed. While in such a dazed state, I quickly used all my strength to flip him, and pin his arm behind his back, almost breaking it, and sat on his back. I leaned over to see a very dazed Reyes, a look of complete defeat.

“Well done agent. Agile and alert as always.” I heard over the speakers. I smiled, and raised my arms in victory. That celebration was short lived though, when I was instantly flipped under none other, Gabriel Reyes. He looked down at me with only what could be described as agitation, but with only a slight hint of lust behind those eyes.

“You may have dazed me, Mama bear, but never leave the opponent until you know for sure their out cold.” He said with a slight smirk.

“Of course, Papa bear, but I couldn't bring myself to knock someone with such a pretty face unconscious.” I said with my own comment and smirk.

Slowly, he pinned his entire weight on me, grinding his hips, and kissing my neck. Openly, I accepted this action. Slowly, he pulled away from his spot on my neck and said, “God, why are you just so attractive all the time.”

“I just can't help it, sexy. Plus, you make it just as hard to focus on my job.” I said smiling up at him. Slowly, he lowered himself and began to passionately kiss me, both of us fighting for dominance. He had won the game, and continued to attack different areas. While he continued to kiss everywhere, I reached down, and began to undo his belt. Once done, I unzipped his pants, and reached in, playing with his rock-hard shaft and the boys.

Before the tango between us could get any further, over the intercom, we heard,” Enough love birds, leave that shit for the bedroom.” I could hear none other than the strike commander, and he sounded disgusted, but also laughter in the background. Gabe quickly began to pull himself together, facing away from the glass window, which held, the commander, Ana, Tracer, and Mercy. To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement.

“Don't act like you didn't like what you saw, pretty boy! You ask, and we provide!” Gabe replied back, holding back his giant smile, still facing away.

“Gabriel Reyes! No!” I said slapping him on the arm, making him flinch.

Once fixed, we left the training grounds, and retreated to our bedroom to continue what we started. “Man, babe, we are never going to live that down.” I said shaking my head.

“But hey, at least it's a story to tell the kids! For all we know, maybe that's the place where one of them will be made!”

“Gabe!!”