A Quick Talk + Some Questions

Real quick, thanks to everyone who keeps on loving and supporting me and always giving me all the affection, even if I'm a shit human who can't post regularly and keeps doing this to you all.

No matter what, you guys are a huge reason why I smile and laugh. Your comments are really the only human contact I have outside of family and it's amazing.

Also, no matter what someone says to you or you think about yourself, they are wrong. In every sense of the word. You are an amazing, beautiful and talented person no matter what you look or feel like.

You have a purpose.

You have a reason.

You are worthy of everything.

DO NOT put yourself down for whatever reason. Find something about yourself that makes you special and unique. It can be the smallest of things too. It doesn't need to be over the top. It can be as simple as "my hair looks really nice today."  Hell, find a word in the English language that you like or makes you laugh, and remind yourself of it when feeling down. (I love the word lullaby, because it's just a soft ass word and just makes me feel cuddly and warm inside, and potato, because potatoes are fucking lit and I have a lot of inside jokes that include potatoes)

No one should hate themselves, I suffer from some pretty bad depression myself, but lately it's been getting better, and today I took a glance at myself in a mirror (which I usually try to avoid like the plague) and thought to myself that I looked hella good, that I appreciated my thicc ass self, and that I actually loved myself.

Please, if you are EVER feeling down, don't be afraid to hmu and talk to me. Nothing makes me feel as happy as knowing that I can put a smile on another person's face and know that I may have stopped them from doing something that they may regret in the future.

So with that said, know I'm always here for you guys and wish for nothing but the best for all of you.

Now, getting away from serious talk, I got a few questions for you all.

1. Would you guys have any interest in knowing more about me and my life (if I haven't shared enough already), or is that just some dumb thing to think you would be interested to know anything about my dumb ass?

2. Does it bother you guys when I make posts like these? Because if so, I will stop it and just find somewhere else to dump these posts.

3. How's your day/afternoon/night going? I want to be closer with the people who support me, so tell me how life's been treating you.

I'm done shit posting now. Sorry to bother you all, I hope you all will continue to support this shitty book and read on. Hopefully, I'll post something sometime soon, but we'll see. It's all in if I'm feeling up to writing honestly, and lately I haven't.

Write to you all later!