cheating?

today was your day off and you had been relaxing with jack on the couch all day, watching films and eating food. all seemed calm until jacks phone began to ping. he read his phone and his eyes widened at what he was looking at. "what's wrong?" you asked as jack throws his phone on the couch, next to you. "what's wrong?! i just found out my girlfriend is cheating on me!" you then widened your eyes and stood up. "what are you talking about?" jack grabbed his phone and pushed it aggressively to your face. it was a picture of you and your younger brother who had recently came to visit, but jack had not yet had the chance of meeting. "jack that's my brother" he shakes his head and laughs. "you must think i'm stupid don't you?" he laughs again and then he turns really angry. "why the hell would you do this to me?! i thought you loved me!" you shake your head and walk towards him. "i do! that's my brother i can even prove it" but he doesn't want any prove. "nope it'll be fake just like you!!" that hit a nerve. he's so angry he's not even thinking for a second that his girlfriend loves him and wouldn't do that. "you know what, get out!" he shouts with venom in every word. you freeze. "what?!" "you heard. leave. i hate you for what you've done" tears  begin to fill your eyes and you nod. you turn to leave and head to the door but before you leave you look back at jack who is now sat on the couch with his face in his hands. you sigh and walk out into the cold night, regretting the fact you didn't bring a coat.
as you wander around, you see a park ahead and with a bench under a tree. you sit on the bench and contemplate what to do. after a while of thinking you decide to text conor.
(y - you, c - conor)
y- hi, has jack texted you about what happened?
c- yeah. i've got to ask, is it true?
y- no! i would never do that and plus it's my brother. the one you met a year ago
c- oh! yeah i saw that picture but i didn't think jack didn't know who it was. i'm sorry
y- it's fine, you didn't know
c- where are you the now?
y- im at some park on a bench under a tree
c- does jack know you left or where you are?
y- he knows i left cause he kind of kicked me out...
c- what?! right hold tight i'm heading over to yours to talk to jack and then we'll come and get you
y- thank you, see you soon
you sigh and your glad that you have a friend like conor.
jacks pov
i can't believe she would cheat. after all we've been through she does this. i throw a glass at the wall in front of me and sigh at the mess i've made around me. just as i pick up another thing to through, conor runs in and grabs my arm. "jack what the hell?!" "y/n cheated on me conor!" he sighs and looks around at the mess. "no, she didn't" i look at him in surprise. "are you serious?! your taking her side?" "jack, it WAS her brother. i met him last year. you were sick remember?" then the realisation hit me. the younger brother that she hadn't seen in a while was the guy in the picture. i'm so stupid. "i feel like such an idiot" i say looking down in shame but conor pats my back. "don't worry bro. we all make mistakes, yours was just a bit more serious" he says trying to lighten the mood. i let out a light laugh but i then realise that y/n is not here and i kicked her out. "oh god, i don't even know where she is" "hold on..." conor says taking his phone out.
y/ns pov
a while later and your still sitting under a tree on a bench and sadly it starts to rain. you only have a jumper you took from jack so you pull up the hood and cuddle into it.  minutes later you receive a text and it's from conor.
c- where are you? i've got jack with me and we're coming the now
y- i actually don't know.... i'm in a park across from a cafe called petale de rose cafe. sounds posh 😂
c- okay we're coming. stay warm
y- i'll try
a few minutes later a car drives beside you and honks. you look up from your now dead phone and head towards the vehicle which had both the maynard brothers inside. you sit in the back and thank conor.
"right i'm going to drop you off and then you two are going to have a chat" you nod as does jack. conor drops you both off and then you both enter the house.
you take off your shoes and sit on the couch with your wet clothes, your teeth chattering from the coldness. "y/n... i'm so sorry. i was just angry at the thought of losing you..." you look at him. "it's fine i understand it was in the moment and you haven't even met my brother so...." "but that's still no excuse... i should have trusted you and i shouldn't have kicked you out.... now your probably gonna get a cold and it's my fault" you smile at him and stand up. "jack it's fine... i should have worn a jacket" he shakes his head to protest but before he can you place your cold lips on his. he kisses back before you pull back and wrap your arms around him. "you need to get into warmer clothes and have a nice bath first" you nod in agreement as he leads you upstairs.
an hour later
it's now later in the night and you and jack are wrapped in each others arms like before. you eyes start to close and you hear jack whisper before you fall into a deep sleep. "i love you so damn much and i promise to never let you leave my side again"