he cries

your day so far was going smoothly and you had been relaxing on the couch after doing house work while jack was out with the boys. just as you began watching your second movie, a red faced jack walked in. you looked at him with a confused expression. tears are falling down his cheeks, but as soon as he looks at you, he wipes them with his sleeve. you stand slowly and move towards him. "jack?" you ask but he pushes by you and heads to the kitchen. you run after him to see him with his head in the fridge. you walk over and tap him. he sighs, knowing you weren't going to let it go easily and turned to you. his eyes were bloodshot and fresh tears fell. you pulled your sad boyfriend into a hug and he gladly excepted it. he broke in your arms and you held him close. "what's happened jack?" you ask rubbing his back. he takes a shakey breath before pulling back and looking at you. "me and conor had an argument and all the boys started having a go at me and then stuff with some orders got confused and videos nearly got deleted" you give him a sympathetic smile. "you and the lads will sort it out soon enough jack and everything will go smoothly if you stay calm and have patience" you rub his shoulders in comfort before pecking his check. "you can lay in bed and i'll make you some comfort food and drink?" you say, trying to make jack feel better. he nods his head and pecks your cheek. "i'm lucky to have you, you know that?" "i'm aware" you both chuckle and jack runs upstairs.
half way through making jacks comfort food, there's a loud knock at the door. you put down the food and head to answer it. you open the door to be met with a guilt stricken conor. his face was filled with regret and sadness, but you smile at him. "hi, i take it your here to see jack?" you say and conor nods. you stand aside to let him in and he takes a seat on the couch, putting his head in his hands. he sighs and you sit next to him giving him a look of sympathy. "i messed up" conor says into his hands. you rub his back in comfort. "it's not all your fault conor. you all had a go at one another " even though you felt bad for your boyfriend, you could blame it all on conor and the boys. "thanks y/n but if i just..." you cut him off. "it doesn't matter now. all that matters is you all make up" you stand up. "i'll get jack" you say heading upstairs. you walk into your shared bedroom to see jack laying in bed. he looks up and smiles. "hi. have you nearly finished?" he asks and you smile back. "yeah but i need help because i spilled something and i nearly slipped so i need help incase i fall and break something" you say in a nervous voice. you were never the best at making up lies on the spot and you end up rambling. he nods and stands up. you walk downstairs and he follows not far behind. as you reach the bottom of the stairs, you turn back to jack to see him stood behind you awkwardly staring at conor on the couch. you look at conor and he has now stood up. you stand between the two brothers, feeling a little bit awkward. after a few moments of silence you speak up. "okay, both of you just work out your issues and make up. i'll be in the kitchen making food" you look at jack before turning and he has pleading eyes so he could make you stay but you enter the kitchen and let them both sort out their problems.
about ten minutes later you finish and decide to see how the boys are doing. as you turn to leave you do an awkward turn and knock over a plate and it's smashes on the floor. you cringe at the sight and move away slightly making sure you don't step on the shards. jack and conor both run in with worried faces. you smile innocently at them. "erm so have you made up then?" you ask embarrassed while picking up a broom. both boys stare and smile at you before shaking their heads at your clumsiness. "yeah we talked it out" you sigh in relief and continue cleaning while jack and conor go through and bond over your clumsiness.

hi, sorry. been a bit since i updated. i had school n stuff.... so yeah. i'll try to be consistent with updates.... yeah okay.