holidays

it was the beginning of summer and you and jack decided to go on a little holiday away. so you headed to italy. the place you were staying in was beautiful and it couldn't have been better. the plane ride had been early in the morning so you and jack slept on the plane for most of the journey. once you had arrived, you and jack put your stuff away and headed for the pool. there were rows of free sun beds so you and jack settled very easily. "i'm gonna sun bathe for a while" you say while turning over to lie on your stomach. you reached for the sun cream but jack swooped in before you did and helped apply some to your back. you sigh at the feeling and close your eyes. he stops when your back is fully covered and he begins to apply some to himself. "i'm gonna listen to some music, love. just shove me if you need anything" you nod and you both go to your activities.
around an hour of soaking in the sun you turn to jack, who has his eyes shut and his headphones in. you decide to get yourself and jack a drink. knowing what jack would want, you stand up and head towards the little bar that's inside the hotel and by the pool. you collect the drinks and head jack over. you take a seat before placing your drink down to give jack his. lightly, you tap his bicep and a few taps later, he opens his eyes. "what is it love?" he asks with a small smile on his face. "i got you a drink" "oh thanks" he collects the drink from your hand and you both go back to relaxing under the sun.
the rest of the day consists of you and jack relaxing, drinking cold beverages and eating, until the night comes and jack decides to take you on a night walk along the beach. you walk hand in hand, the sun setting in the background while you admire the area around you both. "thank you for this jack" you say to your boyfriend hugging into his side as you both stop. he wraps an arm around you. "i love you" he says while you began to walk. "i love you too" you say with a cheesy grin on your face.
the next couple of days consist of you and jack relaxing, adventuring the streets of italy and swimming in the pools of the hotel. eventually, the holiday came to an end and you had to head back to your normal lives in london. but your weren't sad, as you had jack by your side.

sorry it's bad and short