Rain

You had been in your apartment all day, bored out of your mind while it was pouring with rain outside. Jack was away at Caspar and Josh's, probably filming a video and was to be home soon according to him. You were laying on your couch, tired, starting at the rain as it hit against the window outside. In the background was the Breakfast Club playing quietly. You had watched around 15 minutes of your favourite film before becoming slightly drowsy and bored with it. Your phone was on the coffee table beside a bowl of popcorn you had made yourself earlier and you hadn't noticed that it had been vibrating a couple of times until a few minutes later. You swiftly sat up and turned around towards the coffee table and picked up your phone to see a few notifications from social media and some texts from Jack. You began to read the texts.
Jack:
14.45 Hi love. I'll be home soon
15.15 Don't know if you read that last text but I'll be home in about an hour
15.35 Do you want me to pick anything up on the way home or?
15.45 Hello?
You checked the time and it read 15.50 which meant Jack would be home in around 30 minutes. You began to text back.
Hi love. Sorry I didn't realise you texted me. I'm fine for things rn. See you soon
You laid back into the couch again and wrapped your blanket around yourself to get comfortable and warm. Your phone vibrated again.
Jack : Ok. See you soon.
You put your phone done again and thought for a second about whether to order food or make something. You decided to make something so wouldn't be sitting bored again. So you headed to the kitchen and began to make dinner
Around 20 minutes later, you hear the door open while making food. "Hello?" You hear and instantly know it's Jack. "In the kitchen" you shout back. A few seconds later Jack walks in soaking wet and shivering. "Oh god Jack. You look freezing" Jack laughs slightly. "Just a bit" You run out of the kitchens and head to your room to get clothes and towel for Jack. You return to the kitchen to see Jack sitting at the table, still shivering. "Come on. Let's get you into nice warm clothes" He stands up and takes the clothes of you and begins to change. "I didn't mean in the kitchen but whatever works" you say laughing slightly. You turn around to continue with the cooking. "Oh please you can't keep your eyes off me" Jack says wrapping his arounds around you while you plate up dinner. "What did you do while I was gone?" He asks as he pulls away and you both head to the table. "Nothing. Just sat around, eating food" You and Jack laughed slightly.
You spend the rest of the afternoon eating and chatting before heading to your bed to get comfy and cosy. You then fall asleep in each others arms as the rain spits against the window and the night goes on.