Its Kay not Pay

Luca's POV

It's only been two days since the kiss and I've never been happier. I'm on an all time high, floating on cloud 9, walking on sunshine, and anything else you can think of to express happiness. I haven't really talked to anyone since then because nothing, like my phone, seemed to matter when I was with Pay. I have so far hung out with her for the past 2 days and all we do is mess around and I try to sneak in a kiss or 2 but she always pushes me away and starts blushing.

I walk into the cafè and walk to the back window where AJ, Marcus, and J said they would be. A hear giggling and girls talking as I round the very small bend to the back, but I didn't expect to see Alex, Pay, Charlie, and Jamie sitting at the table with the boys. The table was a simple square with 2 seats on each side, Pays back was to me while Alex and AJ sat next each other to the right of her, J and Jamie to the left of Pay, Marcus and Charlie across from Pay facing me, and finally Oli pulled a chair up in the corner right next to Pay in the corner. I silently walk over and try not to attract the attention of anyone at the table or around them as I was about to approach the table, Marcus and Charlie glance up. Immediately Charlie opens her mouth up, but I quickly raise my finger to my lips in a motion for her to stay quiet. She closes her mouth and gives me a curious look as I take the last step to be directly behind Pay. I give everyone a smirk as I wrap my hands around her and weave around her head to give her a kiss on her cheek. She squeals and tries to turn around but I keep her still and move my mouth next to her ear.

"You look beautiful today, babe"

I say as I let go of her and pull out the chair next to her. I start to laugh when I look over at her and see her face is buried in her hands with a slight pink tinge to the tips of her ears, a clear sign she is blushing.

"Gag!! ughhh I hate happy couples."

Charlie states as she leans back in her chair, crosses her arms, and makes a gagging motion. Marcus sends her a smirk and leans in close to her ear and whispers something while her eyes go wide and she starts to blush. We all start to laugh as Alex gets up and kisses AJ on the lips.

"Well ladies it was nice talking but we need to leave, let's go guys,"

She says as all the girls wave goodbye and we wave back but as soon as they leave I realize what she said.

"She just called us ladies..."

They started to chuckle and feign hurt.

"Whatever that girls cray cray like for real doe I mean seriously, what *clap* a *clap* bish!*clap*"

Marcus says in a high girly voice while clapping his hands in a girly way, flipping his 'hair'.

"Yassss bishhhh, YAAASSSS!!"

AJ says in a girly voice.

"Preach it boo boo, preach it"

I say in a girly voice.

"Zayum bae!!"

Oli says following in our girl fit. we all look at J waiting for him to pitch in something. He rolls his eyes.

"I don't do gay things, sorry."

He states while he leans forward on his elbows staring at all of us.

"Party pooper,"

AJ states and sighs as he gets situated in his seat and looks at me.

"Now time for business. You kissed Pay."

AJ states as if it's the most casual thing to say in front of her brother and BEST FRIEND. I glance at Oli but he just gives a shrug and gives me a bored look. How did he even know that? I haven't told anyone yet.