I hope you choke on pie

Pay POV ~Lucas POV is only for fillers and stuff but I will always start off with Pay POV

I felt so energized this morning when I woke up, it's like all the energy I had the night before with Luca was tripled now. I was bouncing off walls and feeling beyond great. I woke up at 7 this morning and needed to burn off energy so here I am running. Yes you read right, Payton Moore is actually running, and not just to the donut shop. I am currently on my 3rd mile and am about a block away from the park I was going to sit at for awhile when I got a text from AJ. Charlie gave him, along with James, Alex, and Jamie, my number and she gave me theirs yesterday when she ran into them.

Come to the diner on the corner of Dalton St. and Franklin.

I sighed and figured I can just go in what I'm wearing. I didn't want to be one of those girls that wear spandex and a sports bra, there's nothing wrong with that but I just think girls that go out in public, wearing basically nothing while exercising are a little słütish. I only wear that stuff when I'm at home and exercising alone. I am currently wearing some spandex, nikes, and a tshirt. I know it's not much improvement from the sports bra and spandex but at least I had the decency to put on a shirt so I'm not as bad, plus I don't own any running shorts, only spandex. I even got one of those phone strap things where you can strap your phone to your arm so you can listen to music. I turned around and started to jog towards the diner when I spotted a girl. She looked about my age but she was angelic. Her looks alone caught my attention, no homo. Her red wavy hair was pulled back into a perfect messy ponytail, she had on some running shorts and a white tank top, she was joggin like me. The only difference was she was gliding across the side walk with so much grace, the angels above are staring down, mesmerized and envious of her elegance. Her skin was a porcelain white, and flawless. From here I can just make out green/blue eyes. Her body was toned and fit compared to my little love handles and small tummy. I couldn't stop starting at her and didn't realize where I was going until I heard a car horn blare. I quickly whipped my head around in time to see a car coming as I quickly sprinted to the other side of the small street. My heart was pounding so hard as I stopped. I was terrified of almost getting hit by a car that I didn't realize the beautiful girl was running towards me.

"Are you okay?"

She asked worried as she approached me and took out her head phones, her face scrunching up in a frown. I was amazed by her character. She was genuinely worried about a stranger she has never met before. I stood there for a little just staring at her perfect face. She had a small group of freckles across her nose and cheeks but it was so faint. Her eyes were a brilliant green with blue and golden flecks making her look so innocent but her lips were a beautiful natural pink like a pink rose. I realized I was just staring at her and still haven't said anything. I blushed as I nodded my head.

"Yeah I'm fine thank you for asking"

I said politely with a genuine smile on my face as she returned it.

"I'm Kaylee,"

She said holding out her hand as her smile brightened.

"I'm Payton"

I say as I shook her hand and felt my smile grow.

"Wait are you Payton Moore?"

She asked as her smile shifted to a shocked 'O'.

"Yes I am"

I said with a small smile as I let go of her hand and started to fiddle with the end of my shirt.

"Your mother is Leanna Moore, the famous fashion designer and your father Maxwell is a the owner of many, many companies."

It wasn't a question from the way she said it, more like a statement so all I did was nod my head as she quickly composed herself and had an excited smile plastered on her face.