Finding a very drunk and beat up Spiderman

I was suffocating, I couldn't breathe as I navigated my way through hell that many others might call a party.

How many people did Oli freaking invite?!

I was trying to get a good look around me, but everyone kept either shoving me, pulling me into them, grinding on me, or just violating my personal space. I have been around the first floor twice and all the spidermans I have seen all had the silver markings, only the silver marking. I was getting fed up as yet another pair of hands grabbed my waist and pulled me to them. I was beyond annoyed. I whipped around and was about to give them a peice of my mind when I saw Peter standing there. I gasped. Not out of shock from seeing him, but from seeing what appeared to be blood on his robin costume.

"Whose blood is that?!"

I yelled at him as I pointed to his arms and chest as I took a step back and held my other hand against my mouth that was still agape.

"It's no ones blood! it's fake! I'm trying to be a bad ass robin!"

He said like I was stupid. I sighed in relief as I dropped my hands to my side.

"Have you seen a Spider-Man with a black mark on his arm?"

I asked him. I really hope he has because I'm tired of looking and I have to meet up with everyone in like 15 mins. He looked up as if he is thinking and a look passed over his face as he scratched his head.

"I don't believe so, I've seen a lot with silver markings but not a black marking."

I sighed as he gave me an apologetic smile.

"So did you open up my present?"

I realized it's been probably around a week or two since he gave me my present and it's probably still sitting on my desk or somewhere in my room. I gave him one of my own apologetic smiles, forgetting all about how he hurt me.

"No sorry, but I have to go,"

I was turning around until his hand wrapped around my wrist stopping me.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything that happened between us, but you should know, I never stopped thinking about you"

He stated while he gave me a hopeful look. All I could do was look at him dumbfounded with my mouth agape. I haven't talked to him since I've been avoiding him and he's been gone. I never even thought I would hear that from his mouth. The fact that he said it has me wanting to give him a hug but I resist that urge with all my will as I lightly tug my wrist free and keep walking.

"We will be back together again!"

Was all I heard before I rounded the corner to the main group of kids dancing. I check the time on my phone and see I only have another 10 or so minutes to make it through this crowd and through the beer pong to get to the back door and on to the back patio. I sighed as I went through another fit of pushing and shoving making my way through. I glance up but quickly glance down as I see a batman couple making out.

Seriously people, keep your tongues in your own mouth.

I tried pushing through the last group of people but sadly, it just wouldn't break since they were all guys, well built, and standing like a wall. No one gets out and no one comes in. I tapped one of their chests and the stripper like Thor looked down at me and sent me a flirtatious smirk and winked. I motioned for him to come closer so he can hear me over the music as he bent down so I could talk into his ear.

"I need to get through!"

I yelled and was surprised that he had to lean closer, but this time, he snakes his arm around my waist and pulled me closer at the same time. Unlike with Spider-Man, I felt absolutely nothing but warmth from his hot hands, and I'm talking about temperature, not how his hands look.