L7 Weenie!

"5!"

I yelled as Charlie set the ball at 5 and I jumped up to hit it but Marcus blocked it.

"Ha!"

I stuck my tongue out and got ready for the serve.

After the unfortunate run in with Peter, he decided to stay with us. My aunts and uncles only stopped by to say Hapyy Birthday since I will celebrate my birthday with my family tomorrow at dinner but today, its just me and my homies. Kaylee keeps disappearing, I dont even know where she went after shopping and everyone coming to say Happy birthday. Charlie and I are the only ones playing since Alex, Jamie, and Rodio tried playing earlier but they just werent doing that good, plus they wanted to watch once they realized how competitive Charlie and I get. Once they stopped playing, so did James and AJ, Frankie would have kept playing but when I let Charlie spike the ball it nailed Frankie right in the nose and now his face is gushing blood. Oli was playing until some girls wearing pracatically nothing came and started to talk to him so me being his protective younger sister aimed a spike at them and nailed one right in the hip. Stupid dramatic potatoe made a big deal out of it and started to complain to Oli who in turn started to laugh. I just smirked and continued the game but we all started to complain because of the blonde bimbo and the air headed brunette wouldnt leave us without Oli so he made the sacrafice and left. Luca is running down to the store to get some sunscreen and tanning oil since we all forgot sunscreen and Charlie wants to burn and become a crispy toast color. Marcus and Peter are the only ones playing with us and to say that its a heated match is an understatement. Marcus and I are just goofing off with each other but my main probably is the stupid boy on his team.

"Hurry up and serve you potatoe!"

I yelled at Marcus and he feigned hurt.

"ex-squeeze me bishhhh I am not a potatoe!"

he said as he served the ball right at me. I easily passed the ball high for Charlie to set it but before I could yell a number she yelled

"3!"

I went up for the short set and had to move faster. I hit the ball dead on but sadly I wasnt focusing on aiming so Peter easily got to it and passed it up to Marcus who in turn gave him a decent set. I was already at the net ready to block when he jumped up and slammed the ball. I jumped with my arms up but barely missed it as it grazed my fingers. Charlie dove and saved the ball as I set it up for her. I always set it at 5 for her since she isnt good at low sets. She spiked the ball inbetween Marcus' hands as Peter dove for it again. They did the same thing but this time when I went up for the block, I succeeded. The ball hit the sand signaling it as our point. I smirked as Peter sent me a scowl. I sent him a challenging glare and he sent one right back. Charlie interrupted the little battle.

"Your serve Pay! Game winning point for us right here!"

She said as she handed me the ball. I walked over to the serveing line and decided to show off to the little crowd going on. I took a few big steps back as I threw the ball high and in front of me, took a few steps and jumped as high as I could as I slammed the ball straight for Marcus. He passed it to Peter who in turn gave him a nice set. Marcus slammed the ball to my right as I dove into the sand and popped it up. I quickly got up as Charlie set it as a 5 giving me time to get ready as I jumped up and slammed the ball having it spiral toward Peter who dove forward to get the ball to Marcus who tipped it over. Charlie had to pancake the floor as I passed it up for her to hit over. She tipped it over as Marcus dug for it and Peter did an easy pass over. I easily passed it to Charlie giving her a number

"1!"

I yelled but she shook her head as she gave me a 5. Ughhh she wont even give me a 1 after she messed up a couple times. She said she wont do one until she has it perfected. I jumped up and slammed the ball right at Peter who had to dive very far to his left to barely get it up enough for Marcus to rush over and pass it up as Peter got up quickly and slammed the ball as I jumped up to block.