<Prologue>

The cool autumn air of Seoul gently blew on your face as you stepped out from the airport. You puffed out small clouds of air as you breathed.

  This was your first time traveling to another country to study. You stretched your neck and stood on your toes, searching for your friend, who was going to pick you up.

  Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder, you turned around but saw no one. Thinking that it was nothing, you turned back.

  After barely 5 seconds, you felt another tap on your other shoulder. You turned again, but once more saw no one.

  Starting to feel creeped out, you narrowed your eyes. Just then, a very familiar voice came from below.

  "Hey, stop messing around! I'm over here and you know that!" you glanced down and saw that it was the person you were looking for.

  "Oh, JiHoon! I didn't see you there... Sorry." you chuckled nervously, scratching your nape. He rolled his eyes before glaring at you, though this time more softly.

  "Whatever, let's go. I've been waiting for you for a long time." he grabbed one of your bags before walking to his car without waiting for you.

  You were stunned for a few seconds, before you blinked and ran up to him.

  "H-hey! Wait for me!" He slowed down his stride and gave you a smile, which you gladly returned.

____

  "So, how was your flight?" he asked, his eyes not leaving the road in front.

  "It was fine, the seats were comfortable. Fortunately, there was no one beside me, so I got all the space to myself." you smiled, looking out the window.

  "Mmm, that's good." JiHoon simply replied.

  Silence filled the car, it was making you feel so uncomfortable so you decided to turn on the radio. Girls' Generation's Holiday came on. You quietly sang with it.

'Hey, oneuri uri holiday,

Meotjin nari on geoya,

Hancham gidarin sungan.

Hey, tuekbyeolhae uri holiday,

Neowa namaneul wihan,

Haruga dwel si itge.'

  "You like Girls' Generation?" JiHoon asked, cocking his head to a side.

"Not really, but I like their songs." you replied, looking at the driving male. He just nodded.

  You suddenly thought of something.

"Wait a minute! JiHoon-oppa, I just realised that I don't have a place to stay!", you looked at him with wide eyes.

"Can't you just stay at a hostel or something?",

"Of course not! I don't have that much money!", you sighed and buried your face in your hands.

"Well, don't worry. You could just stay at my house. I have a spare room.", JiHoon just said coolly.

"What?! But doesn't that means I have to pay for it? Like, since it's for sale and rent.", JiHoon just rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I can't belive I'm saying this but......you're gonna stay there for free.", you just stared at him, shocked.

"JiHoon! A-are you sure?",

"Just accept it when I'm still considerate.", you nodded.

"Thanks, oppa.", he just nodded and continued driving.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys! I'm back with a new book! So, how do you like the prologue? Pls comment your thoughts down below, thx. Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter, bye!