<Chapter 2>

"Let's start, shall we?", he said once he saw you. You nodded.

  "Sure.", the both of you wore aprons and started cooking. But,

  "Wait. What should we make for dinner?", you stared at the ingredients in the cupboard, confused.

  "How about we make some jjajangmyeon?", JiHoon suggested.

  "Sure! It's been really long since the last time I ate that. So, how do we make jjajangmyeon?", but he just shrugged.

  "I dunno. Search it in Google or something.", you took your phone and started to look for recipes.

  "Ah ha! Here it is!", you showed him the recipes, and he nodded.

  "Let's do it.", he pushed up sleeves and start to take the ingredients one by one.

  The both of you started to cook. It started smoothly, and made the jjajang sauce perfectly. But when you looked for the noodles, there wasn't any.

  "Uh......Oppa, there aren't any noodles.", he just sighed and mumbled.

  "Mingyu, must've finished it last night. Damn, that boy.", but you didn't hear anything, your brain is just figuring out what to do.

  You can't hear anything from the outside of your world. Well, not until he slapped your lower back, making you yelp.

  "H-hey!! What was that for?!",you glared at him. But he just smirked and crossed his arms.

  "I called you for more than a hundred times, but you still didn't respond. So I have no choice but to do that.", you rolled your eyes and turned back to the cupboard.

  "Whatever. Anyway, what should we do now?", you placed your gaze back to the cupboard.

  "Well, we could just make jjajangbap instead.", JiHoon suggested. You mentally slapped yourself for not thinking about that.

  "Oh yeah! Aishh, why didn't I think of that? You're a genius, Lee JiHoon!", you praised him, but he just rolled his eyes and quietly thanked you. Then the both of you went to make the rice.

_____

  When you guys finished cooking, it was already 6:30 pm. You and JiHoon started to devour the food. The both of you ate in silence, which you found awkward and uncomfortable. So you decided to hold a conversation with him.

  "Oppa, is there any other people living or staying in this house other than me and you?", he nodded.

  "There are two people. Both boys. Or should I say, two men that still has a child's heart and is very immature and loud sometimes.", you chuckled at his words.

  "Really? They seem fun.", he just shrugged.

  "I think you'll get along with them. Or not.", the both of you laughed softly.

  "What are their names? How are they like?", you asked, cocking you head to one side.

  "The first one is Mingyu, he's very tall and looks like a puppy in my opinion. Then the second one is MingHao, but we call him The8. He's from China, he's not bad at b-boying too.", you hummed to respond.

  "Interesting.", JiHoon scoffed.

  "What's so interesting about them? Don't tell me you're interested.", he looked at you teasingly. Then it's your turn to scoffed and rolled your eyes at him.

  "No, I don't. It's just that the name, Mingyu, sounds familiar to me. Like, really familiar.", he wiggled his eyebrows at you.

  "Perhaps, he's your ex-boyfriend.", you looked at him with a shocked expression on your face. And that made him laugh.

  "JiHoon-oppa! You know really well that I don't have a freaking boyfriend before, I don't think I even want one. ", he just smirked playfully at you and continued to eat. But on the inside, he's actually have a gigantic breakdown.

  Nobody ever knew about that he, the Lee JiHoon, the person who never had a girlfriend or a friend who is a female, actually likes, no loves, you. Even he himself was shocked since he never had any feelings for girls before.

  That's why, when he heard you say those words, it felt like a thousand of needles pierced through his heart. 'Being friendzoned again, how sad. If only she knows how I feel, but I don't want to lose her. *sighs*Never mind.', he thought.

  "Where are they now, oppa?", he looked up at you.

  "What? Oh. They're having a sleepover at their friend's house. They're coming back soon, I think.", you nodded. JiHoon secretly stole a glance at you and smiled sweetly.

____

  After eating, the both of you washed the dishes. Then, the both of you bid each other goodnight before going into your own rooms to sleep. 'What time is it? Oh, 10:10 pm. Perfect, better wake up early to go to school tomorrow. Can't wait.', you thought before falling into a deep thought.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡