<Chapter 11>

"Actually..... What do you think of me?", he asked. I tilted my head to a side, quite surprised at the question. I opened my mouth to answer, but closed it again as I thought about what he asked. 

  What DO I think of him? As I thought about my answer, I rested my chin on my hand and scanned him.

  "Well...", I slowly started,"You're fun, talented...hmm, understanding....", 

  "Uhuh.", he nodded for me to continue. I noticed that he was slightly closer to me than before. I playfully narrowed my eyes at him before continuing.

  "Cute, friendly, swag, um... good-looking--", 

  "Really?!",

   "Sometimes.", I smirked before continuing. "--fashionable, helpful and... a really good friend. I guess that's all.", I finished off with a shrug, turning towards him. I caught a flash of disappointment in his eyes, but it disappeared as soon as I saw it. 

  I was puzzled, but hid it well.

  "Ah, okay. Cool.", he nodded and slouching back into the couch.

  "So," I leaned forward, "What do you think of me?", blinking innocently. Strangely, his ears turned pink and he gulped.

  "Well, to me, you're an amazing girl.", he said. His words made the corner of my lips curl up.

  "Thank you very much.", he grinned before continuing.

  "You are a great chef, though I prefer Mingyu, and you could really relate to me in some ways. You're sarcastic and funny, and I like that. And, honestly, you... you are also quite cute and pretty.", his face turned redder and redder the more he said. I finally burst out laughing when his face became as red as my mom's lipstick after the last sentence.

  "We~i!", he whined and flapped his arms in the air, out of embarrassment of course.

  "You're so KI-YUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!", I squealed, cackling like an evil witch. After a good five minutes of squealing and laughing and whining out of embarrassment, we finally stopped, both of tired and out of breath.

  "Seriously, you really are very cute.", I put on a serious face, only to let out a small giggle at the end. He clicked his tongue and crooked his arms.

  "Really?", he clocked an eyebrow at me. I pretended to think for awhile before replying.

  "Not as cute as me though. Hahaha...", I shamelessly self-praised, making MingHao scoff. I glanced at the clock hanging on the ceiling and shot up from the sofa.

  "Oh my gosh, it's already half past five! I can't believe time passes by so quickly! I have to start making dinner.", I rushed to the staircase, but MingHao stopped me by grabbing my arm.

  "Clam down, Lin, I got it under control.", he said, pulling me back.

  "What do you mean?", I asked him, tilting my head while narrowing my eyes in confusion.

  MingHao just beamed at me and held up three fingers. Two. One.

  'Ding dong!' "Pizza delivery!", a voice shouted from outside. My eyes widened and MingHao smirked, letting go of my arm and descended down the stairs. I followed close behind him.

  "You ordered pizza?!", I asked in disbelief. But he just shook his head.

  "You'll see.", he simply said while opening the door. MingHao stepped outside and I peeked over his shoulder to see.

  I let out a gasp of surprise as I saw who's outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After one month I finally published another chapter! Yay. Anyways, I worked a lot on this so I hope y'all will enjoy this. Thank you so much for the support and I will see you in the next chapter. Bye!!