A/N:

Guys, I really need your help. I don't know what the heck should I do. 

  I was thinking of unpublishing this book and rewriting it, maybe even stop writing it for awhile. Why? The time isn't.....correct? I don't know. It isn't really in sync with the present? I feel like its very confusing and boring, and somewhat childish, and I dunno, I feel like there's nothing special about it. 

  *sigh*Plus, I really can't think of anything to write. Sure, I wrote this story with a purpose.. or intent, or whatever! But I really don't know what, no, HOW to continue with this story. As ya'll know, the overall plot is: Oh, female OC comes to Korea to study, but she doesn't have a place to stay! Fortunately, her friend (a.k.a Woozi) let her sleep in a spare bedroom in his house. Blah, blah, blah... she meets the mysterious other person (The8) and they immediately hit if off. One day at school, there's this gal (Lisa) who is "in love" with Jihoon, who has a crush on the female OC, and flirted with him and got jealous of the female OC. Blah, blah, blah... *gasp*Who is the person outside the door?! 

  And it ends there. *sigh*I'm currently writing the next chapter, but.... 1) I don't think it's really good, 2) Halloween is near and I haven't even started thinking of a Halloween special for ya'll, and 3) I don't really have much time to write anything because of rehearsals for a musical that I'm in and practice for piano and drum exams that are near, etc.

  I'm so sorry. But please tell me what you guys think I should do. Please, please, please. 

  Some of you probably didn't even bother to read this shit, amirite? But whatever, I'm grateful for the ones who did. Please tell me your thoughts. Thanks. Bye!

-Author-nim