<Chapter 6>

The three of you headed to the cafeteria. They told you to stay close because the school is quite big and there are alot of students and since you're new, there's a good chance that you might get lost.

When you arrived, your eyes widened and you ended up staring at the huge cafeteria with astonishment. It was filled with students and teachers doing several activities.

They guided you to a long table, you saw Woozi and a few other boys sitting there laughing and talking. 'They seem really nice.', you thought. One of the guys looked up and saw you.

"Oh? Hey, Mingyu, Wonwoo! Who do you got over there?", he half-shouted since the cafeteria was quite noisy.

"Hi, Seungcheollie-hyung! Meet our new friend, Erica!", you awkwardly smiled and waved at him, he returned the smile. Then Seungcheol turned towards the table and shouted.

"Hey, guys! Mingyu wants to introduce us to someone!", that immediately got everyone's attention.

"Hi everyone, my name is Erica, Erica Chong Wei Lin. I'm from Malaysia. And it's nice to meet you all!", you bowed and did your signature eye smile. You didn't notice that JiHoon had a light shade of pink on his face.

"Hello, nice to meet you. My name is 1004 Yoon Jeonghan.", a boy sitting beside Seungcheol said.

"Hello, my name is Hong Jisoo. But I prefer people calling me by my English name, Joshua.", another boy who has brownish hair and looks like he's half-American said in a soft voice.

"Hi, I'm Wen JunHui, the most good-looking person in the group. I don't really like skiing, but I like sukiyaki.", he smirked and winked at you playfully. You acted normal and laughed on the outside but you were actually cringing on the inside.

"Everyone, WHAT TIME IS IT?!", a sudden outburst surprised you.

"10 hour 10 minute!", everyone except for you answered while laughing. 'The hell? It's 1:30 now, not 10:10.', you thought, confused.

"Yes, hello. I am 10:10 Kwon Soonyoung!", a guy with 10:10 eyes grinned and waved happily. 'Oh, it's his eyes they're talking about.', you waved back.

  "Hello, as you know, my name is Choi Seungcheol. I am the leader and dad of this group. Nice to meet you.", he extended his hand for you to shake, and you gladly took it.

  Of course, you know the rest so they don't have to introduce themselves. Finally, you went to buy something to eat and took a seat at the table. You and the boys chattered cheerfully.

  "JiHoonie-oppa! I missed you!", someone's voice suddenly said from somewhere. All of you looked up and saw a girl who's skirt is a little too short. You saw her name tag: 'Lalisa Manoban'. JiHoon looked up and frowned.

  "Lisa?",

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hello fellow readers, I'm back! I hope this chap isn't too boring, I don't really have much inspirations lately. And yes, I added Lisa into this story. Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter.