<Chapter 7>

"Lisa? What're you doing here?", JiHoon brows furrowed as he asked the unexpected guest. But Lisa just rolled her eyes at him.

  "What else? I'm here to study, duh!", she stared at him as if he was stupid.

  "I know, but I don't remember you being in this school.", he narrowed his eyes at her, until realising. "Wait. Don't tell me that this is your first day here.",

  "You got that right! I am officially a student of this school, so now I can always be with you!", then she latched herself onto JiHoon's arm. That earned questioning looks from everyone, including you.

  She stayed in that position for a good few minutes, making JiHoon signal for help using his eyes. Joshua cleared his throat, then she only noticed everyone's presence. You shuffled nervously as her sharp gaze landed on you. Then, she stood up and started to introduce herself and how she met JiHoon.

  "...So, it's a pleasure to meet you all of you.", she flashed an annoyingly dazzling smile.

  "It's very nice to meet you too, Lisa.", SeungCheol smiled. You noticed that it was a little stiff. 'Strange.', you thought. She checked her watch and flipped her hair.

  "Well, I gotta get going now. Bye.", she winked at JiHoon at the end. But when she met your gaze, it hardened. Strangely, you felt a shiver down your spine when she did that.

  Also, you swear you heard JiHoon sigh and mutter, "I think I'm gonna have to start avoiding school from now on...".

_____

  It's already been a few days since you moved into the house, so everyone and everything has became quite familiar to you now(and you kinda suspect that Lisa is jealous of your friendship with JiHoon.).

  But, the only person that you're not familiar with is... what's his name again? MingHao? Yeah, you haven't got a chance to speak with for a long time, since everytime you're home, he's not there.

  Then one faithful day, the both of you happened to bump into each other in the kitchen.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Gonana leave you there for awhile...

P.S. sorry bout the chapter being short, my brain isn't really full of ideas now, it's just full of air that it's farting. Sorry again, and bye!
Btw, I don't mean to make Lisa as the bad one here (for the ones who think that way.), I just can't think of another person that matches that style(not that she's bad.). I'm a gigantic blink and Lisa is actually my bias from BlackPink. So please don't be mistaken! Bye!