It's Not Me

[Flashback]

Jumped from the car his driver has had drove him to school, he ran accross the school yard. The tall figure with somehow mess black haired guy made his pace faster along the school corridor. It was Monday morning and he was already late. He was Kim Namjoon, 1% student in South Korea. Not just smart, good looking with fluent English, and rich, this Kim bloody Namjoon also had interest in music. He loved hiphop and rap. And he composed his own songs to perform it underground with his rapper friends.

Heavily panted, he managed to enter the classroom before the teacher did. Settled his bag and sit, he turned his back to greet somebody behind him. Winked seductively, just to received nothing but - I won't buy any cheessiness from you - expression from the other.

Annoyed, the older rolled his pretty brown eyes. "Aren't you tired for always coming late, running everyday?"

"Aren't you tired for always ignoring me everyday, Jin?" Namjoon offered his sweet dimples smile which the older, Kim Seokjin, really, for the world's sake won't buy it.

"Whatever," Seokjin replied carelessly while opened his notebook.

.

.

Seokjin was two years older than Namjoon, yet Namjoon refused to call him 'hyung'. He would prefer call Seokjin with love or baby, of course. They met the very first time at school entrance ceremony. It was when all new students were almost an hour standing in the auditorium hall when Seokjin who stood in front of him fainted. Namjoon managed to catch the older for not bumping to the floor and carried him into the school clinic. It was the time when Namjoon realized that sleeping beauty does exist. It was the time when Namjoon's started to felt an absurd heartthrob just by seeing that pretty face. He didn't believe such thing 'called love at the first sight' until that moment. But he finally did, and it was his love at the very first sight, at the very first faint impression.

Namjoon was there to accompanied the fainted guy solemnly and helped the school's clinic nurse to put wet washcloth on the fainted guy's forehead and changed it with the cooler one every ten minutes. The fainted guy groaned. He must be really sick.

"Kim... Seokjin...?" Namjoon murmured the nametag on Seokjin's uniform.

Heard someone whispered his name, slowly the fainted guy opened his eyes. Just the moment when somenone pushed the door and dashed into the room.

Namjoon startled. He got up from the chair he sat and moved aside to gave the new coming guy space to checked the person laid on the mattress.

"Jin, you okay?" Didn't give any attention to the younger who helped before, this guy stroked Seokjin's damped hair.

"Nghh..." The sleeping beauty gathered his consciousness.

"I'm here."

"What happened?" Seokjin asked faintly.

"Huh? You fainted" The person Namjoon didn't know who, nor where he came from, took the washcloth off and his left hand touched Seokjin's forehead. "Wow," He said. "Let's wait for an hour. If your fever not going well, we should go to the hospital."

"Uhm, I..." Namjoon interupted. It was like his presence had been forgotten.

The unidentified guy answered before Namjoon finished his sentence. "It's okay. Thanks for your help. Ohh, I'm Hyosang, his boyfriend. I am at 12th grade." He strecthed his hand and Namjoon shaked it.

Boyfriend huh? Namjoon didn't expect this. But, hey, this Kim pretty Seokjin was way too beautiful to be single, right?

"Ohh? Well... I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." Namjoon tried to be polite.