If I Let You Go

"Jin..."

Seokjin stepped back. Refused the embrace from the man. He looked up to the clear blue sky, biting his lower lip as he felt the warm breeze swept around his face. They were in the meadow surrounded by the heath they used to meet. And in this certain place, everyday feels like early summer. The weather will always nice and lovely.

"I thought you love me." Seokjin took a deep breath and slowly sighed. Tried to release any burden inside him.

"I love you..."

"I was wrong to have such thought." Seokjin turned his gaze to met the man ones. "You left me." He smiled, bitterly. "You refused to listen and just left me..."

They were silence for a moment, didn't know what to say for one and another. Seokjin waited for a response but the man avoiding his gaze. And, there was a bright light shining from the opposite side of the two. The same bright light shining Seokjin realized it as a sign to say goodbye.

"Just like what you said. Myungsoo needs me." Seokjin turned his back ready to leave.

"Give me a little more time..." Namjoon grabbed Seokjin's wrist.

Seokjin shook his head. "We are ran out of time, Namjoon..."

"Just a little more time, please..."

"I need you. Are you coming with me?" Seokjin saw the bright light shining faded. He must be hurry or he would never be able to come back again. "Myungsoo needs me. But he also needs you... "

Namjoon looked up to the sky, staring the blue canvas adoring the white cotton clouds. He was there for quite a while, he didn't remember how long. The place was lovely and peaceful. He was there to met Seokjin everynight and everytime the pretty guy had a deep sleep. He always questioned why he couldn't leave and let Seokjin went through days without him all over again and again. One day he wondered why. Was it he himself who had fear? Was it he himself who didn't believe that he will be okay? Was it he himself avoiding any possibilities of heartbreak?

"You always ask me to trust you." Seokjin released his hands from Namjoon's held and moved it to cupped the man's face. Brushed the dimples lovingly with his thumbs as he staring Namjoon's beads deeply. "I trust you, but... Don't you have a little faith in me?"

That's... That's should be the answer. If not...

Seokjin leaned closer to kiss the man. A loving and warm tender kiss. An innocent one. He missed Namjoon so bad he didn't want to end the kiss."Have a little faith in me, Namjoon." Seokjin slowly pulled and staring the beads he always loving. "Will you?"

Namjoon blinked his eyes as if he was being hypnotized. He reached Seokjin's back head and pulled him closer for another kisses. The kisses between two lovers under the clear blue sky. In the meadow around blooming flowers. The place where everyday is early summer. The place where the weather is always nice and lovely. The place where everything was so endearing and lovely.

Seokjin smiled as he got the man nodded between the kiss.

-----

Namjoon slowly opened his eyes as he felt the headache gone. He was aimlessly driving his car and suddenly the headache came hit him. He didn't realize ended pulled up his car in the parking lot of the theme park near the seashore he used to visit when he was a kid. He groaned and cursed the universe. He looked around staring the horizon. The sun is about to sets. He went off the car, decided to take a walk around the seashore. His grey turtle neck sweater was thick enough to kept him warm, yet he needs some chill air to breathe and loosened his tense.

He sat in the white sands not far from the bench he remembered he and Seokjin were there. He took some chill air inside his lungs and sighed. He slowly realized. He was the one who insisted to wait. He was the one who forced. He was the one who needs both Seokjin and Myungsoo. But his ache bleeding heart convinced it was Seokjin's fault. How the hell Seokjin let him desperately wondering alone when the pretty guy could easily say that he was the one and only. How could Seokjin let him guessing in pain when the pretty guy could hug him and tell him that they were together and Myungsoo is their son. How could...