Foolish

Namjoon threw his stare to Seokjin who also gave him a questioning look, before facing back to the doctor. "You can tell me what really happened."

The doctor smiled again, facing Seokjin as he said, "Congratulation, both of you. There is a new life. Seokjin ssi is pregnant. And it's already ten weeks."

Seokjin's eyes widen. "W--what do you mean? Pregnant? Me?" He was stuttering in disbelieve.

Dr. Lee Howon, Namjoon's family private doctor gave Seokjin a nod as an answer. "You are having a baby inside your womb." He answered while writing prescription and gave it to Namjoon. "These are just vitamins. Make sure he eat well and rest enough."

Namjoon took a glance on Seokjin's expression. This was unexpected. He gulped. "Umn...Sure. I will." He nodded and then send dr. Lee off. He went back to Seokjin's bedroom to find the pregnant pretty guy sat on the bed with face burried on his knees.

Namjoon sat on the edge of the bed facing the pretty guy. Tried to calm himself and the pregnant pretty guy. "Jin?" He said as he reached Seokjin's hand and holding it. Rubbed his thumb over the back of the pretty one's hand.

No response.

"Y-you okay?"

No response.

"Is there something you want to make yourself comfortable during your pregnancy? Anything." He lightly squeezed Seokjin's hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..."

"Sorry's not good enough, Namjoon. I'm not ready for this."

Namjoon isn't ready as well. But, if the baby already grew then he should prepare himself to be a good parents. Ready or not. "I know. I'm not ready as well. But trust me I will do my best to make you and our baby the happiest-"

Namjoon couldn't continue his sentence. Seokjin was facing him with a glint of anger on his eyes, slightly watering.

"That's the problem. I'm not happy with this happening. Me, pregnant? Doctor Lee must be kidding me."

"Jin..."

"I'm too young! And I have dreams to achieve!!" He finally cried.

"Jin, I am really sorry." Namjoon shifted to hug the black haired guy. And got rejection punches.

"Leave me alone!!" Seokjin pushed him.

"B--but..."

Seokjin didn't answer. He laid and curled himself, pulling the blanket to cover his whole body.

Namjoon really had no idea what to do. So he brushed Seokjin's black hair lovingly and gave him a kiss on his crown head before he left the room, with a pang on his chest. On his way to the living room, he saw Hyungwon in the kitchen and his breakfast still there, so he decided to finish it. The brown haired guy was preparing a teapot of earl grey and cakes. It was Sunday morning, he wanted to enjoy some good tea while reading books in the living room. He wanted to read on the mansion's back yard garden but the weather was still cold.

"I saw dr. Lee left. Is someone sick? Seokjin?"

Namjoon munched his already cold toast. Later he must prepare something for Seokjin to eat, he thought.

"Is he okay?"

Silent.

Hyungwon knitted his brows. "What happened?" He poured the tea on his elegant cup and sipped it.

Namjoon took a deep breath. "Seokjin is pregnant. I will become a father."

And yes, Hyungwon couldn't help but spurt his precious earl grey on Namjoon's shirt. Coughing as hell.