Bubblewrap

There are days Seokjin always longing. It's the days when flowers blooming, when the birds chirping, when the sky is clear, and he kissing the man he loves. There were such peaceful perfect days, and he was missing those days. He was missing his man. He was missing Namjoon with his tender touch. He was missing to be loved, fully and sincerely.

Seokjin peeked on his surrounding. The familiar meadow, the heath, and the clear blue sky. He laid on the grass and someone wrapped him lovingly. He snuggled closer.

"I can't take care of Myungsoo by myself. I need you." No answered. Only fingers tenderly brushed his hair. "I need you..."

"I'm sorry..."

Seokjin inhaled the scent he always loves. The blend of bitter orange and pepperwood. "Why did you leave me?" He shut his eyes closed.

"I'm not leaving..."

"But he always said that you leaves. That's hurts..."

"You believe what he said?"

Seokjin opened his eyes to witness the sad expression from the man in front of him. "I won't believe him. You are the one I trust..." He got his forehead been kissed. "But..."

The sky is clear, and the heath beautifully stunning. Seokjin studying the face he always love. Staring the eyes that always warm his heart. It's Namjoon.

"But I'm feeling empty..."

There was his smile. Sincere and loving, like he always did to Seokjin.

"Read my postcards..."

"Hmm?"

"When you feel lonely, when you feel empty, when you feel everything is tough and unfair..." Namjoon gently caressed Seokjin's cheek. "Read my postcards..."

"Postcards?"

Namjoon turned his attention to see the blue sky. "You got all of my heart. You can feel the love you wanted, the love you wants, by reading those postcards I wrote for you." His attention back to Seokjin. "You will be fine. I always there for you."

Seokjin sighed. "You just don't know how mean he is..."

"I know. He was desperate." Namjoon brushed Seokjin's plump lips, he noticed the familiar bright light shining on the other side. It's time to say goodbye. "You will be fine." He kissed Seokjin's forehead once more. "I love you."

"I know."

"And I love Myung..."

"Sure you should. That was your fault." Seokjin pouted.

"You were the one who asked me first..."

"Ohh?"

And they laughed together.

-----

"Yah! Are you coming here to sleep?" Jungkook got his leg slapped by Taehyung.

Jimin nudged to the youngest. "Your burger is getting cold."

They were sat on the couch in the corner of coffee shop near the subway station to spend some free Friday afternoon. Jungkook groaned. He was not in a good mood to hangout with Jimin and Taehyung. But if he had to choose, he would prefer to be around them. He is practically alone and somehow feeling lonely since his only one older brother moved to live with Namjoon. And to think about what had happened to his beloved hyung, he just couldn't stand the sadness and loneliness by himself. Not to mention that he needs to stay strong for Seokjin's sake. Seokjin sacrificed and suffered a lot for him. He hates for not helping at all. Not that he won't. Sure he wants, yet he can't.