You Are The One

It was around half an hour before midnight and Namjoon still bussy with a laptop on his thighs. Headphone had been put on his ears. He was still bussy dealing with some bussiness, or watching porn, God knows, when suddenly he shuddered and feeling cold. The creamy white color curtain of his large window that heading to the balcony blown by the wind. He probably forgot to close the window. He had put his laptop and headphone on the bedside table and heading to the large window to close it. He checked it once again and got his heart jumped into his throat when he turned his body and saw a white gowned pale skin man standing beside his king size mattress.

"My Lord." Namjoon had his palm grabbed his chest which shamelessly beating like he joined a marathon. "Jin... You are not sleeping yet?" He stepped forward to approach Seokjin, but stopped when he noticed the older flinched. "You okay?"

"I..." Seokjin hesitated. He was wearing white sleeping gown for pregnant dressing Soyou bought for him from UK.

"What happened?"

"I... I knocked but you didn't answer..." Seokjin dared himself to make an eye contact with Namjoon. His eyes were glossy. "May I sleep here? With you?"

Namjoon choked by his own spit when he wanted to answer the older. "Sss-Sleep? With me?" He pinched his arm and felt the sting. He wasn't dreaming nor having any delusion. "Uhm... Uhh... Jin?" The first and also the last time Seokjin begged to sleep with him, it was a memory bliss, which turned into nightmare.

Seokjin didn't answer the question. He put the teddy bear on Namjoon's pillow and sat on the edge of the mattress tried to climb up and pulled his legs. Namjoon half running to help the older settle his body. He set his left hand on the mattress behind Seokjin's back to support their weigh and his right hand slipped under the older's thighs to carry up those pale legs settle on the mattress. Seokjin curled his fingers for dear life around the waist of the black long sleeves shirt Namjoon was wearing.

Namjoon sat beside the black haired guy on the opposite direction, so he can staring the beautiful one who had avoiding the eye contact after a while. "Were you having a nightmare or something?"

Seokjin shook his head, playing his thumbs over his stomach. "I don't know what happened, but I suddenly wanna see you." He shrugged. "I really don't know..." He bit his lower lip with the thought that Namjoon probably judged his existence. But hey, it's Namjoon. The one who wants him so bad, right?

Namjoon tilted his head. Seokjin was hanging out with Soyou in the morning and now he was in his bedroom, sat on his mattress. What did Soyou do? To be honest, It's weird. But, when he gave the older a pouch of cookies from Jungkook, he already felt the difference. The gaze was warm and full with sparks. No more coldness. He tried not too happy about it. But, Seokjin suddenly came and asked him to sleep with him. What really Soyou did to him? Did she spell something or gave the pretty guy magical holy water or they went to the exorcist? Namjoon knitted his eyebrows in disbelieved. Ahh whatsoever. He didn't care. He couldn't care more. It's Seokjin. It's Seokjin he loves, right in front of his eyes.

Namjoon went to the left side of the mattress and climbed the bed. Seokjin picked his teddy bear and hold it on his chest. Namjoon positioned his body beside the pretty one. Close enough but there was still a space between them. His back on the headboard of the bed. Feeling awkward. What to do? continue bussying himself with his laptop? Reading book? Say goodnight and sleep? Asking the older's condition? Or what? Doing some rap would be bloody weird. Hell. It's a NO NO. Get a grip, Namjoon. Stay cool. Could you? He shut his eyes closed for a second, taking a deep breath.

"So..." Namjoon cleared his throat. "How have you been?" Shit. This is bloody awkward. They were live in the same roof, even their room were side to side. How the hell he didn't know what was going on. Damn it. He was a ghost for a thousand years after they reconditioned their agreement. Oh right, he was heartbroken and avoiding Seokjin. He went to the office too early for everyone's liking. Sometimes he didn't eat the breakfast Seokjin prepared for him. And he came back home bloody late, sometimes Seokjin already went sleeping. So right. It's the right choice to asked Seokjin's condition. It was human basic conversation, no?