Side Story: Yuuki Chan

Seokjin flipped the next page as he looked into the baby monitor, checking the 2 years old and 7 months baby Myungsoo sleeping in the next room. His daily routines were quite normal, a bit busy as wife and mother while continued his studying in college to take master degree. Namjoon proposed him not long after the chaotic melodrama ended. Not a perfect proposal though, it was kinda awkward and comical and less romantic but he couldn't be grateful more. And everything were back to normal after he signed the marriage paper. Or it was actually never so normal from the very beginning but still, to have a very lovely warm family is heavens for him. Not to mention that he hated Namjoon once in his lifetime. He smiled everytime he recalling the old days when Namjoon was so rude and annoying and took his freedom, but now the younger is everything for him.

As he continued to read, he could hear the dripping shower sounds stopped and gulped when the bathroom door opened, revealed Namjoon with his silk maroon bathrobe, tempting as always. He needed to study but the younger won't let him. The blond silver haired young daddy was away for a week for bussiness trip and a week without skinship with Seokjin was hell for Namjoon. Also means hell, or heaven, it depends, for Seokjin.

Namjoon climbed up the bed with evilish smirk and Seokjin awkwardly shifted from his position.

"Still studying?"

Seokjin gave a nod as an answer but the man kept crawl his hand under the white sleeping gown Seokjin was wearing. Ran his cold fingers through the thigh up to the pretty wife's stomach.

"N-namjoon, I have an exam tomorrow..."

"I will help you feel fresh and ready for the exam..." Namjoon leaned down and bit Seokjin's lower lip.

"Y-you are not helping at all." Seokjin hissed when Namjoon pulled his lower lip with his sharp teeth and bit harder.

"Shh..." Namjoon bit even harder as he teased by tickling the area under Seokjin's bellybutton and slowly pulled the underwear. "Follow the rules, love. Follow the rules we agreed..."

Seokjin couldn't help but to nod submissively and let Namjoon to do him roughly.

-----

Namjoon growled without trying to repress his voice low as he spreaded his seeds inside Seokjin, as the older reached the high. Just right when they both touched the heaven and Seokjin made an O face, the door swung open with a loud crying sound as Myungsoo dashed into the room.

"Mommyyy!!" Myungsoo shouted and cried, ran heading into the mattress with tears horribly falling on his puffy cheeks.

Seokjin kicked his husband hovered above him by reflex, down hard to the floor, made the young man groaned in pain. He Hastily tidying his gown that only being pulled up to his chest, thanks God so he didn't have to collect it under the bed before he jumped to calm Myungsoo.

"Baby what happened?"

Seokjin was never been caught red handed having jolly time with Namjoon by anyone but his son, twice or third he won't remember. He once sucked Namjoon's hard member in the living room when he thought the baby was sleeping. The baby was. He didn't know at the moment he moaned, he woke the baby up. They realized the baby was up when the poor innocent baby murmured something close to 'milk' and Namjoon's hot big thingy still on Seokjin's warm mouth, fully. Baby Myungsoo was around 14 months back then. The baby won't remember right? Or they wished.

"Mommy I heard some roaring sound I was so scared!!" Baby Myungsoo cried, encircled his tiny arms around his mother's neck.

"What kind of roaring?" Seokjin patted his son's back as he close the door and turned his gaze to check Namjoon who tried to wear the bathrobe and climb the bed.