Chapter 9 - The Letter

After that mini fight I walked into the Slytherin Common Room as that's where Draco was Because Slughorns class was over.

Over the past few days I've become closer with a few Slytherins like Blaise Zabini Pansy Parkinson, Theo Nott, and Astoria Greengrass.

I walked in and they all came over to me.

"Hermione what happened?" Draco asked me.

"We shouted a lot. I slapped him. He slapped me. We shouted a lot more. He said things about my dad so I told him to never talk to me again." I explained.

"He hit you?!" Draco, Theo and Blaise yelled angrily.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"He is so dead." Blaise said.

In the few days that we have been back, Blaise and Theo have gotten a lot closer to me. That are like brothers to me.

"Guys don't do anything stupid." I said.

"We won't!" The Three Of Them said. I could tell by the tone of their voices that they were lying. But who am I to stop them.

"Just don't get hurt at least." I said.

"Yeah we don't feel like patching you guys up." Pansy said.

We all started laughing but I could tell that the three boys were each plotting ways to hurt Potter.

"Right I'm tired so I'm going back to my Common Room to sleep." I said.

"Bye Hermione!" Astoria and Pansy said as they got up and hugged me.

"Bye." I said as I kissed Draco on the lips and then Theo and Blaise on the Head.

I walked back to my Common Room.

In my room there was a beautiful owl perched outside my window.

I opened the window and the owl dropped a letter on my bed.

I opened it and it said:

Dearest Hermione,
           I thought you might want some pictures from before we put you up for adoption. There are some of you. Some of you and Harry. Some of me and you and some of you and your mother.

They are locked away in the bottom drawer of the desk in my old potions classroom. The key is in the Half Blood Prince's Book.

All the best,
Dad
XXXXXXX

I really can't wait to see these pictures but I am really tired.

I hopped into the shower and then quickly put on my pyjamas and got into bed.

I know it's short but I'm really tired and I've got exams left right and centre. Revision all the time and I'm getting a lot of shit off my friends coz they have huge problems in their lives and I'm fixing their relationships. Merlin I'm really stressed out. I'll try and update soon.