CHAPTER 14

Hey guys, just a authors note at the start, still will be one at the end. I'm really glad that we now have almost a small community. It's been really nice to see people interacting in the comments, so it's made me really happy. Just one note, if you start to be horrible, I will delete your comment. I'm just not in the mood for that sort of crap.

Serena was in Verdaturf Town. She was exploring the town when she got to the pokémon centre. She went in, and found that a videophone was ringing for her.

'Hey Serena!'

Serena hurriedly tried to fix her hair. 'Oh! Um hi Ash! I thought you were still in a plane!'

'Nope! We're in Alola now! It's really warm.' He said. 'I went for a ride on a Sharpedo!'

'Wow, that sounds really cool!' Serena replied. She noticed that Ash had changed his clothes. He was wearing a blue and white striped shirt, and a red hat with white decals. She did like him better when he was wearing his Kalos outfit, but this was okay.

'Are you in a different town? Do you have a contest there?' Ash asked.

Serena nodded. 'I have a contest in Verdaturf Town. I'm using Sylveon.' She carried on, excitedly. 'She also learnt a new move! Moonblast!'

'That's really great Serena!'

'Ash, do you want to go? I know you only have a week in Alola, you'll want to travel as much as you can.' Serena said.

Ash shook his head. 'Nope! I've already decided I want to stay in Alola for a bit longer.'

'You have decided already?' Serena asked.

Ash nodded. 'Yup!'

Serena laughed. 'I think I might go now. L–' Serena stopped. Love you. The voice in her head finished for her. 'L - Later!'

'See you Serena!'

Serena ended the call. She had almost said 'love you' to Ash accidentally! What was she thinking?

She then decided to call Shauna, who she hadn't talked to in awhile. She also really needed advice with Ash. As the videophone rang, she sent out all of her pokémon.

'Hey Serena! How are you?' Shauna said.

'Shauna! I've been alright, how have you been?'

'I've been good! Ivysaur, Flabebé and I have been practising hard for the next Master Class! We're going to beat Aria for sure! How are you going with contests?'

Serena smiled. 'We've all been doing so well! Next I'm doing a contest in Verdaturf Town. We need three more ribbons to get into the Grand Fesitval, but I'm not sure I want to stay in Hoenn for that long.'

Shauna had a knowing look in her eyes. 'It's Ash isn't it? But I heard that ribbons don't expire, so you could come back!'

'Really? I didn't know that!' Serena exclaimed. 'So I could go to Alola whenever I want!'

'Why Alola?' asked Shauna.

'Because I would like to set up my own showcase or contest there. Would you help me Shauna?'

Shauna looked unsure. 'If I don't win against Aria this week, I'll fly to Alola as soon as possible.'

'Thank you Shauna!'

'I guess, see you in Alola soon?' Shauna said.

Serena beamed, and hugged her pokémon. 'See you in Alola!'

It's another chapter. woo. It's moving along now. Starting to get to the shipping parts! By the way, I got the main part for a play that my school is doing. You could say I'm a theatre kid. Also welcome to some of my new followers!

QOTD: What is your least favourite pokémon? SPOILERS FOR USUM if you don't want them. My least favourite is Araquinid. The trial with that as the totem SUCKED. Now I just hate its guts. Sorry if Araquinid is your favourite, just my opinion.

Don't forget to vote and comment :D

Hannah <3