CHAPTER 15

FIFTEEN CHAPTERS GUYS!  (the prologue doesn't count lol) Thank you all so much for reading this and voting.

Serena nervously watched the final round of the Master Class between Aria and Shauna. Both Shauna and Aria had done amazingly, but was it enough for Shauna to win? Serena almost wished that Aria would win, so then Shauna would help her with her idea for Alolan Showcases.

She did not know who to vote for. Shauna did a beautiful performance with her Ivysaur and Flabebé, but, on the other hand, Aria did a stunning performance, even better than when she was against Serena. Her Delphox, Aromatisse, and Vivillion worked together so well, making Serena smile. Both deserved to win.

But as soon as she made up her mind, the votes had closed. Serena could see the votes filling up both Shauna's and Aria's bars, and knew it was going to be close. But, Shauna's votes had stopped, and Aria's was still going.

'And the winner is.... Aria!' Monsieur Pierre said. The spotlight had beamed unto Aria, leaving Shauna in the dark. She could see a small glistening tear roll down Shauna's cheek. Serena felt sorry for Shauna.

Her thoughts were interupted. 'Competitor 25? Serena Yvonne?'

'Oh!' Serena jumped up, and ran onto the stage. 'Sylveon, I choose you!' Sylveon popped out of her pokéball.

'Let's do this together Sylveon! Now, Double Team!' Suddenly, Sylveon duplicated herself, and there was a circle of Sylveon. 'Now, Swift! To the middle!'

Each Sylveon swiped its tail, making stars appear. They all aimed for the middle, making the stars collide and burst into sparkles. 'Now, the real Sylveon, make all the others disappear!' One of the Sylveons closed its eyes, and the rest of the copies disappeared with a pop.

'Okay, now Moonblast, aim it up!' Sylveon made a pink glowing ball, and flung it up. 'Now, Protect!' The fairy pokémon made a blue screen protecting itself, then the Moonblast slammed into it, making it explode into pink sparkles.

'You're doing great! Now, Moonblast, then Swift!' Sylveon made a pink glowing ball again, and made it hover. She then swiped her tail, making stars, which collided with the Moonblast, making pink stars fly across the room.

Serena beamed. 'We're done! You did wonderfully Sylveon!' The crowd cheered and clapped. Serena picked Sylveon up, and hugged her pokémon.

'Goodness Serena! You have such a strong bond with all your pokémon!' Mr Contesta said. A perfect 10 appeared from him.

Nurse Joy was up next. 'That was beautiful! You and Sylveon have a beautiful bond as well!' A 9.8 was produced.

Lastly, Mr Sukizo produced a 10. 'You used your pokémon's moves to their full potential. Well done!'

Serena's score of 29.8 appeared on screen, getting her to first place. She hugged Sylveon tighter. 'Thank you Sylveon!'

Hey there! I'm back. Again. I'm getting so excited for Christmas, and my summer holidays (I live in New Zealand, so it's summer here)! Thank you to ItzCrystalieh for her lovely comment :D She has a really well written Amour Shipping book, so you should go read that.

QOTD: What is your favourite Alolan pokémon? Mine is Primarina, I really like the Popplio line.

Don't forget to vote and comment :D

Hannah <3