Chapter Two

Smee scurried around the Jolly Roger trying to race to the captain's quarters. He did not want to make Captain Hook angry because he had quite the temper.

"Captain Hook, you wanted to see me?" Smee asked as he burst through the door, quite out of breath.

The captain turned around with a mischievous smile on his face. Instead of the notorious Captain James Hook standing there, it was Captain Harry Hook.

"Yes Smee, any letters?"

"Unfortunately not, Captain. I don't mean to overstep my boundaries but, I think it is time for you to forget about the girl. You rule over all of the Isle and need to have a clear focus. Evie is never going to return, Captain. I'm sorry to say, but it true."

A look of hatred crossed Harry's face. Smee was like a second father to him. He helped raise him into the man he is today. He knew Harry enough to tell why he's been upset all these years. Four to be exact.

Harry turned around and looked at the map of the Auradon and the Isle. He used his hook to slash over the land of Auradon. He turned around and slammed his fist on the table. Smee let out a scared whimper.

"Smee! It is time for us to get revenge on the bastards from Auradon. For too long they have overlooked our land and thought of us as the bad guys."