Epilogue

Evie walked out of her bedroom on the ship with a huge grin on her face. She knocked on her son's room to wake him up. She entered the room to find the boy laying on his stomach in a hammock.

"Happy 18th Birthday!"

The boy groaned and turned to face his mother. She had a huge grin that was infectious and he sat up and gave her a huge hug.

"Thank you, Mom!"

She smiled at him and ruffled his hair like he was a little boy again.

"It seems like just yesterday you were a little boy," She said looking at him with a sad face which earned an eye roll from him.

"Mom, you say that every year."

"Well, it's true."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I forgot to mention, your dad needs help with the mast this morning."

"Really? Awesome."

"Hurry up and stop by your sister's rooms when you go by."

"Ugh okay."

Harry walked down the hallway and stopped in his younger sister's room. She had light blue hair with crystal blue eyes. When she spotted him from her makeup mirror she sprung up.

"Happy Birthday, Harry!" She said squeezing him tightly. She was almost a copy of her mother, or so her father said. She was 16-years-old and acted like she was at least 25.

"Thanks, Charlotte!"

He left her room and went to the room directly next to it. There a younger girl was dancing to music.

"Harry!" The girl with a dark shade of blue hair and the same colored eyes rushed towards him, engulfing him in a huge hug.

"Jo!"

"Happy Birthday! I cannot believe you are 18!"

"Thank you!"

She was only 13 years old and sassier than anyone he has ever met.

"What are you doing for your big day?"

"Well Dad needs my help with the mast and then I think Grandma and Grandpa are coming over for dinner. Speaking of dad, I should probably go meet him."

Harry took off running up the stairs and to the mast. His father was already climbed up high and starting the work. Harry grabbed onto the rope and hoisted himself up to where his father was.

"Harry."

"Dad, hi."

"Happy Birthday, son. Pass me the wrench."

"Thank you," He said passing his father the wrench.

"Feel any different?"

"No, not at all."

"Well, you are a man now. When I turned 18 my father died a couple months later leaving me to take care of the Jolly Rodger by myself."

"That is a huge responsibility."

"Yeah, but it taught me disciple. For your 18th birthday, I have decided to get you your own ship with your own crew. I need to know that one day you will be able to take care of the Jolly Rodger."

"No way? Really Dad?"

"Yes, you deserve it, Harry. It's right there."

He said pointing to a smaller ship right next to their boat. Harry's face lit up and his mouth dropped.

"Well stop staring at it. Go get going."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Harry swung down the rope and ran off the deck towards the ship. His sisters followed shortly behind him. All three of them yelling for joy at the sight of the new ship.

Harry Sr. climbed down from the rope and walked over to his wife. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a short kiss.

"I can't believe you got him his own ship."

"It's time he became a man."

They both looked at their children playing and running along the deck.

"We did good didn't we?"

"We sure did."