Chapter Eleven

Hour past before Evie and Harry got dressed again. Every time they began to get dressed, one of them would begin intensifying the moment.

Eventually, having to return to reality, they got dressed and left their special place. Hand and hand, the two of them walked back to the ship.

Once they arrived, they tiptoed back to their room in order to not alarm anyone. Harry dropped off Evie at her door and gave her a small kiss before turning and walking the short walk over to his room. As Evie climbed under the sheets of her bed she let out a happy sigh.

She laid in bed for what felt like forever before getting up and crossing the bathroom into Harry's room.

"Harry are you awake?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Yes of course but we might want to sleep in your nice comfy bed instead of my single person hammock."

Harry got up from the hammock and followed the gorgeous blue haired girl to her bed. They both climbed in under the warm covers. Harry wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back against his chest, leaving no space between the two.

"Goodnight, Harry."

"Goodnight, Evie."

_______________

When Evie woke up the next morning, she found Harry already gone. She wasn't surprised though because he was now captain and king of the Isle of the Lost.

She got undressed and went to the bathroom, filling the tub with hot water. Getting in was a huge relief and Evie just laid in the tub enjoying the relaxation. This gave her enough time to think.

Inside her mind was going wild with questions. How could she cheat on Ben? What did this mean? How would this affect things when she went back to Auradon? What about their son? Would she be able to leave the Isle again? How could she leave Harry again?

After 20 minutes of soaking in the tub, it was time for her to get ready for the day.

She got out, wrapped her hair in a towel, and went over to a pile of clothes. She pulled out a white, laced, long sleeved top and a blue skirt with red crowns all over it. She put her hair in a high ponytail and pulled on a pair of red ankle boots. She had to admit, it felt nice dressing casual again opposed to at the castle where she had to dress up nine times out of ten.

As she opened the door, there was a big pirate guarding it.

"Um, excuse me?"

"You cannot leave, an order of the captain."

"What that's silly, I'm hungry and want to eat."

"You are a prisoner ma'am and I have orders to keep you hear until Captain Hook gets back."

"Can I least talk to Smee about this."

As if on cue, the short man walked by.

"Oh, Miss Evie good morning! How did you sleep?"

"Fine thank you. Smee, why can't I leave this room?"

"Well, you see...you are still a prisoner under Captain Hook and as such you need to stay in your cell. In your case, this room. However, I did bring you breakfast!"

"What that has to be a mistake...I am no longer a prisoner?"

"Captain told us that this morning. Well, I've got to scurry off but here is your breakfast. Enjoy the rest of your day captain will be back shortly."

Smee handed the tray over and shut the door on his way out, leaving Evie alone once again. She set the tray down on her bed and sat down next to it, beginning to eat it. It tasted like literal garbage and if she wasn't so hungry she wouldn't have eaten it all. However, she was starved and scarfed it all down quickly.

_____________________

Time seemed to move by slowly while she waited for Harry to return. She made the bed, hung all of her clothes in the closet, organized Harry's closet by color, and read a whole book.

Finally, after what felt like a million years, the door opened and Harry walked in. He had one his red coat, red hat, and his hook. Evie wasn't sure if it was possible, but he got even hotter then when she left.

"Evie, hey. You look gorgeous," He said trying to go in for a kiss. Instead, Evie placed a finger to his lips to stop him.

"We need to talk."

"About how amazing last night was?"

"No about you keeping me prisoner here."

"I mean you are my prisoner here, baby. Just don't think because we hooked up over and over again last night," He said winking, "that means that your not."

"Are you drunk?"

"I had a few drinks. I'm good baby and by the looks of it, you look good too," He began wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her for a kiss. She pushed herself away from him as hard as possible.

"When are you going to let me go back to Auradon?" She asked disgustedly.

"I don't know if I'm going to let you go. I like having you in my life, Evie. I don't want you to leave again."

"Harry, I need to go home. I have a son, a husband, a kingdom. I cannot stay here forever."

"You're kidding yourself if you think those people actually care about you. Your husband probably only married you because of your big boobs and nice ass."

Evie looked appalled and slapped him across the face.

"What did I say something hurtful. Act like it isn't true. You probably made up the story of your mother forcing you to make a potion just to sleep with me again. From what I heard you're quite the little slut at Auradon."

Evie felt tears come to her eyes and she turned around and locked herself in her bedroom. She slides down the back of the door, and sank her head into her knees, and began crying.

"Evie, open the door, honey. I'm not done talking to you."

"Harry," She said between sobs, "I never want to talk to you ever again!"