Chaper 4

"Get some sleep blondie."
She giggled, and stared at me, she slowly made her way to me, I was sitting in the corner at this point, she placed her hands on my knees and brought her head to my level, she slowly pulled in, I did the same. Our lips connected, wow, it was amazing it felt like fireworks. I could feel butterflies, I hoped she did too. I pulled away,
"You'll get cold blondie,"
She look upset that I pulled away. I picked her up, she instinctively wrapped her legs around me, she nuzzled into my neck, I kissed her head and placed her in my bed. I was tempted to join her, but it would cause too many arguments. I phoned the untraceable number on my phone.
"I need a clean up crew at their house."
"How many dead?"
I sighed,
"3 dead, I'll also need 2 new cars, preferably fast and bullet proof."
"Alright, will a black BMW M3 do for one car?"
"Yes, that'll be good, and make sure it had tinted windows, also get a hummer H2, obviously with all the added extras."
The phone call ended. I walked back into my room, Lisa had dozed off. I was lucky with this job, the house was well enough fortified that I could rest at ease, motion detectors, cameras, even a part of the fence was electrified. I walked over to Lisa and kissed her forehead.
I walked into the living room and looked at the state of the place, I ran over to the Mantler house and grabbed a few of the photos and paintings. I hung them up and placed the smaller photos on the stands, the least I could do was make them feel at home.
"All their clothes."
I thought to myself, I walked back to the Mantler house, and through multiple trips I got their clothes and belongings from each of their rooms. I piled them according to who owned what. Obviously I also cleared out my room, and hid the weapons around my house. While everyone slept I rearranged the rooms to match their own rooms at their house.
"I've done a pretty good job here!"
I smiled, I looked over to the kitchen, the clock read,
"8:25"
How was it already morning. I hadn't got an ounce of sleep, and now I had to make breakfast. As I was walking to the kitchen I saw the two cars pull into the driveway.
(Skip making breakfast)
I walked to each room and woke the people who were sleeping in each and gave them their breakfast, everyone was very cheerful considering it was the morning.
Roughly and hour later, everyone came out of their rooms into the living room.
"Morning all."
"Morning."
They all said in unison.
"I hope you guys didn't mind, but I went over to yours and grabbed some items, I wanted to make this place feel like home."
I awkwardly smiled, now looking back at them.
"Wait, I though that was my room?"
Lena shouted. I shook my head,
"I remade the rooms to how they were at the other house."
I paused,
"Unfortunately you won't be going back their for a few months."
I could tell all of them got annoyed about that. I felt bad for telling them, but they had to know, to stop them from accidentally walking to their old place.
"And before I forget."
I took out a pair of keys in my pocket, I threw them to Viktor.
"The BMW is yours, it's ridiculously secure, so you won't even have to worry about being shot from outside of it guess."
They all nervously laughed. It was a lot to take in, I know that but I had to tell them straight, otherwise it would make it worse.
"Wanna go out for lunch? We can go to my friends restaurant."
They all nodded, but the room was noticeably on edge.
"Lighten up guys, I know it's hard to get used too, but this place is probably the safest place."
I could see a few smiles starting to appear,
"Look we can stay here if you want, I mean if it'll help we can."
No one said anything in reply,
"Alright I'm gonna sleep, I've been up all night."
I walked into my room, Well Lisa's room, but it was my room as well, I jumped into bed and took a nap.
I woke a few hours later and walked down the stairs into the living room, I saw the whole family there, I smiled and walked into the kitchen grabbing orange juice from the fridge I drank it.
"Ah it's finished."
I threw it into the bin getting it in.
"Alright, have you guys made lunch?"
I asked to the family in the living room,
"Yeah we have, I hope that's alright."
I nodded,
"Less cooking for me."
I laughed, and they did too, it was good they actually started to lighten up.
"Alright guys lets go, everyone get changed into just clothes and meet me down here. And bring swimsuits."
They all nodded and went to their separate rooms. A few minutes later I went upstairs to my room, I walked in and forgot that Lisa would be getting changed, luckily I saw her when she had a bra on. I looked at the The bra then her.
"I am sorry, I really didn't mean to walk in here when you were getting changed."
She went red, but she calmed herself, she walked over biting her bottom lip,
"I don't mind."
She said as she winked, she pressed me against the wall and kissed me, I kissed back, we were stopped by the sound of someone's steps coming up the stairs,
"Get a shirt on."
She nodded and pranced over to her bed she put on a shirt and winked at me again. God dam she gets me with that wink. I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed some clothes, I walked out, bumping into Lena.
"Sorry little one."
I offered my hand to pull her up.
"I've gotta get changed I'll see you in a bit."
I ran down the stairs to the living room, I checked behind me and no one was looking, I walked over to a bookcase and pulled out a book, it turned around leaving me on the other side. I got changed into a a pair of blue skinny jeans, an white off white sweatshirt crewneck. I chucked my old clothes on the ground and walked over to a cabinet which had multiple cases hanging out of it.
"Which one is it."
I was looking for a specific tag on the cabinet.
Finally I found it, I pulled it out, and carried it by my side, I opened the book case again and walked out,
"Shit."
Lisa was standing outside of it,
"Don't tell anyone?"
She nodded,
"Only if you don't tell anyone of this."
She got on the toes and kissed me, I'll be honest I blushed a lot. It was passionate, she ran away, I knew she was trying to tease me but I have to persevere.
"I've got to put something in the car."
I walked out of the house and to the hummer, I opened the boot and put in the case. I walked back into the house,
"Everybody Ready!"
Everyone came running out of their rooms,
"Alright too the hummer!"
We all got in, I was driving. I drove us too a lake which was hidden in a forest, the part where the lake was, didn't have any trees above it, meaning the perfect sun could get to us.
"Who want to get changed first?"
The girls nodded, me and the parents got out waiting for them. The girls ran out, I immediately looked at Lisa, she was wearing a white bikini, it fitted her body so well, I could tell I was blushing so I looked away.
"I'll go next?"
The parents nodded. I got in and got changed, I was just wearing some red swimming shorts. I walked over to the lake where Lisa and Lena were hesitant to jump in.
Lena looked back at me, I put up my finger and shushed her, she nodded. I walked up from behind and picked up Lisa. She started hitting my chest,
"Here goes nothing!"
I jumped in with her in my arms. When she got to the surface I stayed under, I could hear her shouting my name. I rose up behind her again and put my arms around her waist.
"You good?"
She spun around and hit my chest,
"You idiot! I thought you drowned."
I laughed, Lena was too, she was on the ground in fits of laughter.
"Don't worry I won't leave while I'm with you."
She went quiet and she turned a bright red colour. She was cute when she blushed. I saw the parents getting out of the car, I let go of Lisa and swam away.
"Jump in Lena!"
She shook her head, but I was just distracting her, Viktor came behind and shouted,
"Bombs away."
He picked her up and threw her into the lake. We were all laughing, except from Lena, obviously.
"Anyone wanna try cliff jumping."
I pointed up to the rock face which was next to the lake.
"How do we get up there?"
Viktor asked.
"Just watch."
I laughed and swam over to the cliff, I pulled myself up on of the first ledges, I start to free climb up the rock face, I leapt from gap to gap finally reaching the top.
"I'm not trying that,"
They all said in unison. I laughed, up here it was beautiful, the sun looked amazing, cresting over the trees it was romantic. Anyway enough of that, I walked from the edge a bit, then I ran off, flipping backwards then diving in.
I heard cheers from the others as I made it to the surface.
We had a few hours at the lake, it was fun, everyone enjoyed it. As we were on the way home I asked Viktor something.
"Viktor, you know because Lisa is in my room, is it alright if I sleep in the same bed as her, obviously nothing will happen."
Viktor looked at Lilli, (Mrs Mantler), the both nodded to each other.
"As long as nothing happens it's fine by me."
Lisa got excited about it, could see her in the mirror, she winked at me, I got excited.
"McDonalds?"
The all nodded excitedly. I drove to the closest one, we all got food and drove home. It was already 23:00 we all went to our bedrooms.
"So..."
"So.."
I pulled in. She did the same, our lips collided...

[Author Notes]
Yoooooo, so that was chapter 4! Let's get some votes on this! I'm aiming for 4 votes and I know you guys can make it happen!
If you haven't already, check out my other FFs, "Can I like him too?" And "Dancing with you."
Alright guys, byeeee!