Chapter 14

"Fuck that was a dream.."

I woke with a tear. What I had wanted so much was just a dream, what did that mean? Maybe she's moved on.. But no, she couldn't have, after all she did kiss me the other day.

Too many thoughts were rushing through my head. I had to just get out of the house once again, this time I went for a run. I owned the surrounding forest which was about 10 kilometres big. It took me around 40 minutes. It was pretty slow to my normal speed, but then again I hadn't done any sort of training at all, for at least a week now.

"Well.."

I walked through my house to the shower,

"After this I guess I'll put the decorations up."

I took a long shower, I was in there for 20 minutes, I came out after and went straight to get changed, since everyone was due to come over in 30 minutes, I set out black slim fit trousers and a matching slim fit jacket. I put the trousers on, and then a shirt I carried the jacket downstairs and threw it on a sofa. I started to decorate the house, starting with the living room and slowly making my way upstairs, once I finished I had about 3 minutes before they would come, I threw on my Jacket and just sat down, staring at a blank TV screen.

It felt like a life time just staring at the screen.

Ding dong.

"They are here.. I guess."

I got up swiftly, and made my way to the door, I paused for a second. The opened it.

"Hey Liam!"

It was Tom, Lena, Lisa and... some random boy.

"Hey guys,"

I said as I let them in,

"And you are..?"

I said to the boy at the back, he was what.. 17 maybe 18.

"I'm Lisa's Boyfriend."

My hear stopped. Literally. I had to break through it though,

"Nice to meet you."

I offered my hand for him to shake it, and he did.

"Nice house."

I laughed and walked with him into the living room.

"I didn't catch your name, I'm Liam."

He patted me on the back,

"Well Liam, I'm sam."

I nodded my head, Tom was gesturing for me to go into the kitchen, i nodded again.

"Drinks for anyone?"

Lena and Lisa asked for a red wine, while sam asked for a beer. I walked into the kitchen where Tom was waiting.

"Look, Liam I didn't mean for this to happen."

He could tell I was frustrated, I just patted him on the side of his arm and laughed.

"It's fine, I pushed her away, I'm glad she got over me though."

He chuckled a bit. I grabbed the drinks that people asked for, and soon came out with all the drinks. I gave them out and we started to talk. Hours flew pass, I walked into Lisa and this sam boy kissing a few times, and Lisa would stop every time she noticed me see them.

"I've gotta run out for a moment, gotta grab the last present."

I said as I got up. I left the house and got into my car. I saw someone come out after me but I disregarded it. I started crying in the car. I turned the engine on and left.

"Fuck my life..."

I drove to some bar, I chugged a few beers down and left, going to some jewellery shop, I bought 5 different bracelets. Two with the initials, 'LT' for Lena and Tom, then one with 'L' which was for me and then a set which had the initials 'SL'. For sam and Lisa.

"Thanks.."

I said as I left the jewellers. I jumped back into my car and drove back home, it had been about 2 hours since I left. When I got home and entered the house, Lisa and Lena immediately ran up to me.

"Where the fuck were you!"

Lena said, then Lisa asked,

"Why did you worry me like that?"

I rolled my eyes and walked pass them,

"Don't you walk away from me.."

Lisa said, and I paused. I threw her the bags of bracelets, I was already wearing mine.

"They are for all of you."

I could hear Lisa cry a little bit. I had to stay strong though. So I kept walking, and found my self upstairs in my room. I had a few pictures of her in there, she looked beautiful in every one. I was admiring one, and I heard footsteps outside of the room, so I hid the collection of pictures and jumped up, walking over to the wardrobe.

"What the fuck did you say to Lisa."

I didn't really recognise the voice, so it meant it would probably be sam. I turned around and it was him.

"I didn't do anything, she's over reacting."

He stepped closer to me.

"Fucking liar, I'll fucking show you."

I turned around as he was swinging for me. I countered it and just pushed him away.

"I'm not sure if this is the best idea for you."

He tried to punch again, I just dodged and walked out of the room. Honestly I didn't expect him to attack again. But he did, he pushed me down the stairs, it kinda hurt but I was used to pain, soon he came running down, and the girls came into the hallway, followed by Tom.

"Mate, I told you that you shouldn't do this."

I said again, as he was trying to swing for me. One came close but I just pushed his fist away.

"It's not like I can attack, I mean, he's probably get killed if I did."

This kinda pissed him off more.

"Liam stop!"

Lisa shouted at me, this made me stop and I just stared at her. While sam was punching my right side. I shook my head as sam punched me straight in my head. I hit my head against the door. And just sighed. I swiped sams legs from under him and walked out the house. Lisa came running out,

"Why the fuck would you even do that."

"So I can't hurt him but he can hurt me? Cool, I see who you like more. All that shit i did for you. I put my fucking life in the line for you. And this is how you treat me? You were the last fucking thing I thought about when I was almost dead. And you can even think about me now."

I just shook my head,

"Here's the keys for the house, I guess I'm not welcomed anymore. All the presents I had are under the tree. This'll probably be the last time I see you, so, bye."

I walked over to the car, and sped off, I hit a tree or two but kept driving.

Fuck all of this..