Chapter 7

I lunged forward,
As I did 3 or 4 other men walked into the room. Who should I eliminate first, as I was lunging I pushed the man who shouted gun up I reached for my hip, but I forgot I didn't have anything on me.
"Shit.."
I ended up just kicking his shins from under him, this caused him to fall flat on his face. I reached for his rifle and grabbed it. I shot the man over at the changing rooms, then I shot the man who was next to me. I fired a couple of rounds towards the men who just walked into the room, however they grabbed the twins and began to make their way out of the school.
The gym was on the second floor, and I couldn't waste time going down the stairs, I already saw the men with the twins outside. I ran into the changing rooms and grabbed my bag, I put it on and ran back into the gym.
"Well, this'll be interesting to the tell people."
I fired a few rounds at a window which looked out upon the carpark. I threw the rifle to the floor and I jumped through the window. I only fell for a few seconds but it seemed like it was forever, sooner or later, I found myself on top of someone's car. I rolled around for a few seconds and then propped myself up.
"LIAMM! HELP!"
I turned to my right and saw both Lisa and Lena being dragged to a black van. I reached into my bag, I pulled out a glock and a sticky tracking device, I ran over to the girls, they were being pushed into the back of the van at this point.
"Stop now!"
I fired a shot at one of the men, however he still got into the van, they began to drive off, however I threw the tracking device which stuck to the back of the van.
"Shit..."
I quickly drove home, I phoned a few friends who were relatively near, only one could help though, his name was Tom. He was my partner on a few missions.
Within an hour he arrived at my house, we kitted up, both putting Kevlar vests on, using glock 17s as our sidearms, both equipped with silencers. However, my primary was a Scar-L with a silencer, while toms choice was a M4 with a silencer. I checked my phone to see where the tracking device was, it was about 6 miles away in the outskirts of Stuttgart, it was an isolated building. There is most likely many hostiles there.
"Let's do this Tom."
I fist bumbed him and walked outside to the hummer which I still had. On the drive there, about half way to be exact Tom brought up a video on his phone, it was the national news channel,
"What's the headline?"
I asked, Tom didn't respond till a few seconds later.
"Famous musical.ly twins are to be executed online."
I could feel myself getting annoyed, I drove faster and chucked a siren onto the top of the car.
"We'll be there in a few minutes Lisa.. just wait for me.."
I said to myself, I gripped the steering wheel tighter.
A few minutes later we made it to the place, it was some sort of warehouse, we opted to turn off the siren and get out of the car. The car was hidden behind a Bush, we checked the news channel once more, it was broadcasting the video, at that moment there was the girls in the background and two men speaking about why they were going to kill the girls.
"We gotta move quick."
Tom nodded,
"You take the right I've got the left, talk on the radio. Good luck brother."
I patted him on the back and moved into position.
Over the radio I heard,
"In position ready on you."
I spoke back,
"3..2...1... execute."
We moved into the building, there was considerably more people in here than who attacked the school. I took out a few who were in the first room, the rooms were mostly the same. They each had three or four people in them.
"Tom location?"
I said over the radio.
"Outside of the main room, where the girls are, I saw them, they are fine but we have to act quick."
He responded.
"Roger, I'm about to move in, you move in after you hear gun fire."
I closed my eyes and breathed heavily. I opened the door as quietly as I could. I saw the girls in the centre, there were two men in front of them who were talking to the camera, then there were 6 others spread across the room.
"And now, is the time."
One of the men turned around to the girls, and he pulled out a pistol. I aimed at him and pulled the trigger, he lifelessly fell to the ground, all the other men turns to me and started to fire, the other man who was talking to the camera turned and aimed for the girls, this time Tom rushed in and shot him. After a few minutes the room was clear.
"Clear Tom."
I said.
"Clear Liam."
I walked over to the girls, I untied them both and Lisa jumped straight into me, she kissed me and then rested her head on my shoulder,
"Shit.."
I pulled out my sidearm and shot the camera.
"Everyone May now know we are dating."
She shrugged and said,
"I don't care, as long as I am with you."
I smiled and kissed her cheek, I put her down and pointed to Tom,
"This is Tom, I've worked with him a lot back in the day."
I couldn't help but notice Lena was staring at him, and he also was.
"Let's get back to the house."
Luckily both of the girls presents were on holiday with there other kids.
"Tom you can stay there too, and it might be better if you did so I don't He to look after both of the twins."
He nodded. After about 20 minutes, we were at my house, the girls had both received so many messages from everyone, fans, friends and family. They had already spoke to their parents who were extremely worried. However the most asked question was,
'Who was the person Lisa kissed?'
Obviously I knew that it was me, but no one else really knew.
All Lisa wanted was to lie down, so we both lied down together. Other the four months which I knew her, she had never hugged me so tight.
"Lisa, I think I L-."
She stopped me by placing her lips on mine. She pulled back and smiled.
"I do too, I'm going to ask dad when he gets back if it's alright to be with you."
I smiled and pulled her in close, I just held her there.
This was magic..
—————————-
So that's this chapter!
I've been away for the Christmas season so hopefully I'll be back to releasing chapters every other day!
Have a good new year!
❤️