Chapter 6

"What has just happened?"
I said to myself as I walked out.
I just shook my head and continued to do what I normally do, walk around and make sure everyone is alright.
-one month later-
"I think you guys and the public are ready for you guys to live a normal life again."
Over the month, the girls had continued to post musical.lys but had stopped attending public meet and greets, and they hadn't been at school, i traveled to their school most days to get work for them and make sure they are caught up.
"I think you guys are ready for school, and of course I'll be there girls."
I told the family. Viktor looked a bit worried, but I nodded at him reassuring him, he nodded back and said,
"I'm happy with that, at least if you are with them."
"I will be."
I replied. I ran over to the counter quickly and grabbed two bags and gave them to the girls,
"These are your school bags, I've already transferred over to your school, just act normal and try not to notice me too much."
The girls nodded, admittedly Lisa looked a bit annoyed about that, we had literally spent every day to this point with each other, oh and I forgot to mention we've been dating for a few weeks. Obviously Viktor doesn't know.
"Alright I'll be in the car."
The girls said bye to the parents and soon followed me out to the car. I had by this point got another car delivered, just a Ford Focus, bullet proof of course.
"Girls if you need me at any point today, just call this number."
I handed them a card with my number on it. I saw Lisa who was sitting next to me, she was tearing up but trying to look brave. I patted her on the head and said,
"You'll be fine shorty."
I stuck my tongue out and giggled, she did too and she smiled. I smiled inside, it really does make me happy to make her smile.
"And here we are girls."
We pulled into the school.
"I know it's the same as your old school, you know the all girls school, but I've pulled some strings and got them to accept me on a few conditions and saying it was an exchange trip."
The laughed as they got out of the car. Immediately a group of girls rushed them, it was definitely emotional for the twins, they hadn't really seen there friends for a month now. I smiled and drove off to park.
"Here we are.."
I pulled into a reserved parking space and jumped out, walking to the schools reception, I told them who I was, I got a few questionable looks, I walked to the head teachers office and walked in, I gave my credentials and got my time table, it was exactly the same as the twins.
"Sweet.."
I went to walk out when the Head teacher spoke,
"Remember the conditions Liam.."
I nodded as I walked out. The bell went as I left the room, as I walking down the corridor the entire school was staring at me, you know the only male in the entire school. I walked into Home room and saw all the eyes of the girls shoot up to me, the teacher introduced me, I said my greetings and walked to the back of the classroom where I sat.
I'll be honest, the classes were easy, I had already covered them when I was younger. Soon the weeks and months flew past. I had some how been able to lengthen the time period of my 'exchange trip' to 6 months, it had currently been only 3.
"Hey Liam."
A lot of the girls had tried it on with me, but I had to remain faithful to her, I kept my distance from everyone, I could tell Lisa was annoyed about the amount of girls pushing themselves on me, but I made sure to stay away.
Anyways, it had been here for half the time that I am suppose to be here for, nothing has happened really, at least not to the girls, I had sports class now, The was probably the most awkward class, you had on one hand, the girls who were showing off to much to try to please me, then you had Lisa who would stand in the corner looking angelic. I was getting lost in her eyes every time I looked at her.  Nothing mattered when I was looking at her, but I was suddenly caught off by a voice,
"EVERYONE ON THE GROUND."
A man ran in holding a rifle, everyone fell to their knees, as this point I was already close to the changing room, I was about to slip away when another weapon wielding man came from behind me to stop me. The men would sadistically laugh every so often. The man with the rifle stepped forward, I could see a triangle tattoo under his ear, identical to those who I killed on the day of the first incident.
They were definitely here for the twins. And it was my duty to stop them.
"Are you sure you would like to do this?"
I said as I peered my head to stare directly at the man who came from behind me.
"Boss! We've got a joker here."
He laughed. I stood up and began to walk over to the rifle wielding man.
"Stop there boy or I'll paint this room red with your blood."
I stopped, I looked over to Lisa and Lena who were being pushed into a corner by more of the thugs.
"I'm sorry.."
I lunged forward...