Chapter 12

Even though my heart was broken, I wanted to enjoy his time in Germany.
I bought a 6 bedroom villa on the outskirts of Stuttgart, in a massive forest.
Tom has been every so often to check up on me, but rarely do I go out. But it was coming up to Christmas.
I phoned Tom, it rang for a few seconds,
"What's up Liam?"
"Nothing much, just wondered if you wanted to do something for Christmas, like you could come around mine?"
There was a bit of a pause.
"Yeah that sounds great, can I bring Lena?"
I smiled a tad.
"The more the merrier."
"Well in that case, can Lisa come? I know what she done, but their parents are away for Christmas, so she would be alone."
I thought to myself for a bit.
"Yeah, it's sounds good.."
"I've got to go now, bye Tom."
The phone call ended. I threw my phone across the room and clenched my first hitting the bed, which was beside me.
"I can't let this hold me back anymore."
Of course I still had feelings for Lisa. It was killing me to not see her, Tom would every so often give me little check ups on her but that was the extent of my interactions with her.
"I just need to sort out this Christmas and then I won't see her again.."
Trying to blow off some steam, I went for a drive, I ended up stopping at a few shops and buying various different Christmassy things, trees, lights, presents, that sort of stuff.
"I guess I can go get a drink.."
I drove myself to a bar which was in central Stuttgart. I parked the car outside and walked in. I sat down as the bar and ordered a beer. I just sat there watching some football on the TV. The bar was relatively quiet at the point, only a few regulars and that was it.
However, a few seconds later a herd of people came in, and I recognised some of them, there was Tom and Lena, and wait.. Lisa was there. She looked sad but it was obvious she was trying to put on a brave face. The lot of them were already pissed except from Lisa. I made eye contact with Tom, I shook my head and stood up,
"Is that you Liam!"
I looked at him and lifted my hood up, I took my wallet out and payed for my drink.
I looked back at their group and Lisa was there looking at me, I just smiled and walked out of the bar.
"Fuck all of this."
I walked over to my car and got in it, I sat there for a minute until there was banging on my window. It was Lisa. I slowly rolled down the window, only halfway.
"Liam..."
I looked away.
"Liam, look I'm sorry."
I could hear her crying.
"They told me you were dead! I was a wreck, and that person tried to play with my emotions."
I started to cry.
"Liam, talk to me!"
I slowly rolled my head towards her.
"Look, I loved you.. I mean I do love you. But I'm hurt right now. Just..."
She started to cry even more intensely.
"I'll drive you home,"
She made her way around to the other side of the car. I drove her to her house, it took about 10 minutes, and the car was silent the whole time.
"Here we are.."
She opened the door and looked back at me, I looked at her and our eyes met.
"Thanks.."
I nodded, I closed my eyes for a second and I felt her lips against mine. I pulled back though. It's not as if I didn't like it, but I was scared of getting hurt again.
"I'm sorry, I'll just see you in Christmas."
I said.
I do love her, but it hurts, it hurts too much..