Chapter 5

I pulled in. She did the same. Our lips collided, we stayed like that for a while, I opened my mouth pushing my tongue through, she did too, they were playing in our mouths. I heard footsteps from outside and pulled away.
"Hey you guys."
Lena said as she bursted into the room. She looked at Lisa then at me and then back to Lisa and she smirked. They both giggled.
"I'll be getting changed."
As I walked pass Lena she said something,
"Don't hurt her.."
I nodded and continued to walk out, all I did was get changed into a pair of boxers, I walked in with a top on and walked over to the bed. By this time Lena had already went to her room.
"I'm gonna sleep straight away."
Lisa nodded and got closer to me, she held my arm and fell asleep.
"Cute."
I kissed her forehead, I set my alarm for 6 the next morning and I put my phone on the bedside stand.
I quickly feel asleep and dreamed about Lisa.
I woke to the sound of my alarm and so did Lisa.
"Morning beautiful."
She blushed and put her arms all the way across my chest.
"I've got to go."
I said as I squeezed her nose. She kicked me in my shin. I pretended as if it hurt. I ended up laughing and rolling out my bed.
I kissed her on her forehead and walked over to the wardrobe. I got changed into a black singlet and a pair of shorts, I threw on a pair of gym shoes and walked downstairs to where the gym was.
"Haven't been in here yet."
I walked in turning on the lights. The gym was state of the art. Everything was brand new. I turned on some music and let it play somewhat loudly. I heard footsteps from upstairs come quickly down.
"Shut up you."
Lisa said as she ran in. I winked at her and turned down the music, she was dressed cutely, she wore a baggy vest, it might have been one of mine, she also wore a pair of camo leggings and a random pair of gym shoes.
"Woooo, someone's looking sexy."
I said as I eyed her up and down. I could tell she was getting embarrassed, she twirled her hair,
"Stooop,"
She said as she walked over and pushed me. I just laughed and started my workout. I helped her throughout with what she wanted to do. We were in there for about and hour when we decided to stop.
"So who's showering first?"
I asked,
"You can."
Lisa replied, she smiled at me as we walked upstairs. I grabbed a towel and a pair of grey joggers and a burgundy sweatshirt. I walked into the shower and got changed.
I started to sing a bit on the shower, I was about half way done when I heard the door open.
"Hello?"
I said confused. I heard a familiar, soft and beautiful voice answer.
"It's only me."
She walked over to the shower and got in. She came close to me and grabbed me pulling me in close.
"You are really beautiful, have I told you that?"
She blushed and looked down then up again.
"I'll do it if you want."
I shook my head,
"It's not that I don't or wouldn't want this, but until we start dating I don't want anymore than kissing."
She nodded, I washed my hair quickly and kissed her lips and jumped out of the shower.
"What has just happened."
I said to my self as I walked out.