Down (Zouis)

Third Person's POV

In which where it is an extraordinary place where the villain is involved with the town's goody-two-shoes, or in other words, angel.

No one is supposed to know because if they did, the sky will fall down on them; as in the world will end. Zayn and Louis's love was one of a kind, a sweet one. For a villain, Louis was quite the delicate and loving person. He would press gentle and consecutive kisses down Zayn's neck, savoring the heavenly taste and the intoxicating smell of his angel.

It was like a missing script out of a cheesy and romantic movie where the main characters have to fight their way through the impending obstacles to have their happy ending in it's finality. That wasn't the case for them though. There wouldn't be a happy ending. In these moments where they're both laying in bed together, quiet, they count down the time they have left. They can't really expect a miracle to happen and for the both of them to get their happy ever after, that's impossible.

Why can't people see that Louis isn't bad, or that he won't ever hurt Zayn in any way? Everyone is so judge mental these days. People just need to piss off and not intervene in others' lives and relationships. It is the living hell though, so that's too much to ask from it.

"What are you thinking about angel?" Louis inquired as he ran his fingers through Zayn's silky smooth hair.

"Just us." Came Zayn's simple reply.

"What about us?"

"What will I do without you?" Zayn sighed heavily, his heartbeat accelerating with thoughts of a life without Louis.

"No one will forcibly take you away from me baby, you should know better." Louis said as he massaged Zayn's skull in an attempt to soothe him.

"Louis! Why aren't you taking this seriously? They might kill me Louis, or even worse, you!" Zayn's breathing was now labored, and Louis's eyes were wide in shock at Zayn's sudden outburst.

"Zayn take a breath. We both knew from the start that we would never be able to have a completely normal relationship. We both know that if someone found out, one of us will be killed." Louis stated, his heart clenching at the thought of Zayn dying. He wouldn't mind being shot instead of Zayn, hell, he'll ask for it.

It was quiet after that. Zayn scooted closer to Louis, wrapping his arms around his waist in the process and entangled their legs. Louis pressed repetitive kisses on Zayn's forehead, silently saying that everything is alright for now and he should worry about all that later.

Later wasn't that far away. It was a stupid mistake on their side though, more like Louis's side. He had insisted on going on a walk with Zayn, claiming that if they hid themselves properly, everything will be alright. Louis being Louis, decided that pressing Zayn against a wall and marking him out of nowhere was a 'hot' thing to do. People saw them and their cover was blown. Louis quickly grabbed Zayn's hand and they made a run for it. When they reached the flat they bought for their meet ups and such, they locked the doors and windows with the extra locks they had ready for such an encounter. They looked a each other, both knowing that it would all be over soon.

"Make love to me." It didn't matter who said it, but the words were spoken and the actions were immediately followed.

Louis quickly picked Zayn up and took him to their bedroom. He placed him gently on the bed, climbing on top of him in the process. He looked into Zayn's eyes, trying to memorize where the hidden specks of gold were. It was kind of like their relationship, golden but hidden, and just very beautiful. Well to them it is.

Zayn unbuttoned Louis shirt and discarded the now useless piece of clothing. The pants and boxers were both on the floor now. Louis was already lifting Zayn's shirt off of his toned and tan chest. Once they were both naked, they stopped to hear each other's heartbeat and just savor this moment of serenity, their last moment of peace together.

Louis wordlessly grabbed the lube, uncapped it and coated his fingers with the gooey substance. Having covered his dick, he slipped into Zayn's hole without prepping the angel beneath him. He understood that Zayn didn't want that, and besides, they didn't have much time left before the bomb was dropped on them. Zayn groaned at the sudden feeling of being full but adjusted to it fast enough.

"Move." Zayn said as they heard a banging on their door.

Louis complied and pulled out of Zayn almost completely only to slam into him again immediately. The process was repeated and they were both crying now. Shakily, Louis plunged his dick so deeply inside of Zayn, the latter thought it might split him apart.

"I love you Zayn, I love you baby angel." Louis was moving in and out of Zayn at the speed of lightening, but Zayn was keeping up with him, bucking his hips at the right times.

Another bang and they were now feeling each other like it is their first time. Zayn scratched at Louis's back wanting to just merge into him and never let him go.

"I love you too Louis. My villain, my one and only."

"Forever and ever."

It was a beautiful sight really, they were both a sobbing and panting mess, Louis moving in and out of Zayn, the angel moaning his name, and tears of fear and sadness falling from their eyes, the eyes that are filled of love towards each other.

They both came at the same time, screaming each other's name. Not even a second later, their lips were locked and they were in a bubble of love that will soon be popped by the people standing behind the almost broken hinges that separated them from the shattered and messed up couple.

"I love you Louis, no matter what happens, never forget that I love you so much. You're my angel, even if you're not one in their eyes." Zayn's voice was strained with so much emotion, it was hard for him to form sentences.

"I love you Zayn, my baby angel, I love you so much, for now and never after. For the better or the worse Zayn, we love each other."

The door to their flat was broken.

A/N~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think, I didn't like it a lot but it was worth a shot so I just posted it.

Send prompts please, I really need new ideas and I want to make sure I'm writing something you beautiful people like and want.

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you lovelies.

Xx