Down (Zouis) ~ Part Two

Third Person's POV

The door to their flat was broken.

Louis quickly stood up, planning on defending Zayn and giving himself up for him, but the black-haired boy seemed to have the same idea. They looked at one another one last time, their eyes said it all. It gave their farewells, and the terms of love and endearment were all exchanged by a simple but oh so meaningful look.

The intruders finally barged into the room. Louis reached out to clasp Zayn's hand in his own as a sort of reassurance to no matter what the outcome turns out to be.

"Which one of you is Louis Tomlinson?" Spoke a gruff and intimidating voice.

"That would be me." Louis replied bravely.

"This is for you." They said as they handed him a letter neatly wrapped and tied with a red ribbon.

Louis carefully took the note, untied it, and began reading what was soon to be discovered.

Louis, we've decided to let you remain in your relationship with Zayn Malik. We see how much you two love each other and I'm sure that you're the one who is protecting him right now. But one mistake on your behalf Louis, just one, and we'll kill him.

Louis couldn't believe his eyes. When he looked up from the bearer of his good news, he found the men gone and Zayn looking at him with a confused expression.

"We can stay together, we can... we can still stay together." Louis still couldn't believe it himself.

"What Louis, I don't understand."

" I guess they realized how in love we are and decided to keep us together." Louis said gleefully.

"Don't you think that there's a catch?" Zayn asked suspiciously.

"No, I don't think so. Now c'mon, let's go out and celebrate this."

And there wasn't really. Zayn just overthought things.

They would love each other, and stick together, even if the sky was falling down.

A/N~~~~~~~

I know it took me forever, but seriously guys can you please send me prompts?

Please

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thank you lovelies

Xx