chapter 2

So far my morning was going just fine. After throwing up my classes were just flying by until I had trig which Jake and his little friend of the month were making out. Talk about a gag moment. Jake Taylor the school player and my best friend Chase's older brother. The same boy that basically stolen the only thing I had left.

" Hey what's wrong Brookie boo? You seem a little green is it because I have Jakies tounge down my throat?" Queen b*tch Heather said snobby. I just looked at her scoff then rolled my eyes.

" I don't know why your bragging about having his tounge down your throat when his tounge been on how many females parts?" I retorted back at her snorting. She looked pissed talking about fumming her face was bright red before she replied a horrible sent hit me. Bile rose into my throat. Oh god I'm going to be sick I flew out of my seat and threw up all the contents that where in my stomach. The whole class got quiet except for the one person who basically made me sick.

" Aww poor princess is sicky cause she couldnt keep her stomach inside just from the smell of garlic. Talk about drama queen." Heather sassed while flipping her hair. The teacher wrote me a pass to the nurse. I all but ran out. As soon as I walked out the door behind me opened up and out walked Jake. He was staring at me intensely.

" Is there a problem that your staring at me?" I asked annoyed cause I really was not in the mood from the embarrassing moment that happened not even five minutes ago.

" No there isn't a problem I'm supposed to walk you to the nurse in case you pass out and sh*t." He said nonchalant. I just looked at him in disbelief. After everything that happened between us now he wants to come to my rescue nope.

" I'm fine you can go back into the class it's just a bug it will pass." I said even though I shouldn't have explained anything to him. He just looked at me shrugged then went on walking to the nurse's office. I huffed in annoyance then texted Jason cause I didn't want to stay in school any longer.
(Text conversation)
Me: can you come and get me I don't feel well and I want to leave?
Jason: go to the nurse she will call me since I'm an emergency contact and I'll be excused from class.
Me: ugh okay.

I was so busy texting my brother I didn't see that Jake stopped walking and ran right into him.

" Oh crap I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention." I rushed out with an embarrassing blush creeping up my neck. He just shook his head and laughed.

" It's fine clearly you was busy telling your brother to pick you up. Why? Are you scared of me? Do you think I'll make you do a re-make of what happened at my party?" He asked teasingly. I stiffened his party was the worst day of my life. Well worst morning after of my life. All the memories I've been trying to get rid of just came flowing back like no tomorrow.