chapter 10

Brooke's POV

Beeping that's all I hear is beeping. There's heavy weight on my chest and by my stomach. I feel two large rough hands on both my hands. Two different people. For a minute I thought I was dead but opening my eyes I was instantly blinded by bright light. As soon as my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around and realized I was in the hospital. Surrounding the room was Emily, Chase, Chad and Mason on the couch. My mom Beast,Levi and Axel on the other side. And beside me is Jake and Jason both of them holding my hands while Jake is resting on my chest and Jason on my legs. The door opening caught me by surprise when I seen Nick and Aaron walk through with donuts and coffee.

" Oh thank God your up. Everyone's been here since Monday." Nick sighed. I looked confused and try to speak but my voice came our raspy.

"How long have I been here?" I rasped out. My voice must have woken everyone up because as soon as I spoke everyone opened their eyes and shot up to stand. Jason and Jake how ever were still sound asleep drooling all over me. Literally.

"Oh sweetheart your up!" My mom all but rushed to my side pushing Jason during the process. He fell with a thump and a groan.

"Ugh mom did you have to push me? Oh sh*t Brooke!" He all but cheered before shaking Jake to move. As soon as Jake's eyes landed on me I couldn't breath or move. There was something in his eyes. And emotion I couldn't figure out. What took me by surprise was when he gripped the back of my neck and kissed me slow and passionately. I got lost into the kiss until he pulled away. Blushing slightly I looked at him.

"Brooke you had us so worried. Me so worried. Not only are you carrying my child but your the person I want to be with. I'm not sure how your feeling at the moment but I'm going to give you sometime to think about giving me a chance. I know how hurt I had you feel after taking your virginity but I do care about you. I'm in love with you Brooklyn Faith Davis and I want you to be mine now and forever. Will you give me the chance of showing you how much I really care and becoming my girlfriend?" He asked with a slight blush creeping up his neck. I was shocked confused but most importantly I knew exactly what I wanted to say because I wanted this moment to come for so long now. So I took his face into my hands and brought his lips to mine. Not caring who saw I pulled apart just a smidge to smile softly.

" I would love to be yours. Under one condition." I stated firmly. His smile dropped.

"What baby?"he asked his curiosity killing him.

"Show me more then tell me how you feel. And no more fake boobs Barbie." I explained he just laughed and nodded before kissing me again.