chapter 4

After Jake's comment I just decided to ignore him. Sitting in the nurse's office was killing me. She made me take a urine sample and had me waiting for thirty minutes so far. Jake stood in the waiting area cause I didn't want him here but clearly he didn't get the memo. All thoughts left my mind as soon as the nurse walked in.

"Ms. Davis it turns out that everything came out negative except one test we ran. Now everything we do here is confidential so don't worry about anyone finding out until you tell them." She explained. My heart was beating what if I caught something oh god I am going to kill Jake. My thoughts were ruthless.

" What came out p-positive?" My voice breaking at the end. She looked at me with a glint of pity. This can't be good.

" You testing positive on a pregnancy test." Her words were barley audible after the word pregnancy. I stood there in shock. My stomach flipped and my eyes watered. I was worried about catching an STD I didn't even think about the possibility of becoming pregnant. What's worst is I'm pregnant with Jake's baby. The worst person to impregnate me.

"Is there anyone you would like me to call?" She asked after what felt like years. I shook my head before making my way out of the examination room and into the waiting room. Jake saw me and flew up just as Jason barged into the nurse's office. He looked concerned and worried. I didn't think twice before running into his arms and breaking down into tears. He stiffened at first before rapping his arms around me.

"Blue bug what's wrong?" He asked his voice laced with concern. I just squeezed tighter and cried harder. He pulled me by my shoulder to look me in my face.
" You want to go to McDonald's and buy some food and then tell me about it?" He asked softly. I looked at him then nodded. It was in that moment that he noticed Jake in the room.
" What the f*ck your looking at?" He growled out. I just slapped his arm before pulling away from him.

" He walked me here to make sure I don't pass out. The least you can do is be nice I know you guys don't get along but sooner or later you guys are going to grow old with this gang drama." I stated while rolling my eyes. They both just glared at each other before looking at me like I knew something. Jason just shook his head removing the thoughts before telling me let's go. It was on the drive to McDonald's that I grew courage and came straight out.

"Jay I'm pregnant!" I yelled in case my voice came out soft.