chapter 14

Brooke's POV

The pain was unbearable. Hearing her heart beat and knowing she's okay is all I needed to hear. Having Jake hold my hand while we wait was killing me. I haven't felt her move since the in pact of Heather's scrawny fist. My chest ached for my princess. I just wanted to make sure she was okay. What felt like hours my doctor finally came in with the ultrasound equipment.

" Okay Brooke sorry for the delay but we are going to look for a heart beat. So far everything seems fine. You haven't bleed so that's a good sign." Dr.Rose said. I felt my heart swell with a new emotion my baby was going to be okay. As soon as she set everything up she dimmed the light and started searching for the baby's heartbeat. What felt like hours later we heard it. The faint *thump thump* my eyes swelled with tears as Jake took my face in his and kissed me with so much love and passion I cried harder.

" I love you so much baby. I don't ever want you to go anywhere. Your my queen and she's going to be our beautiful princess." Jake said with so much love in his voice. I melted I missed this man so much. I didn't even know how much until his lips were on mine.

" I'm sorry I believed them. I promise to come straight to you before assuming." I promised. He just smiled before helping me up.

" I can't believe we're having a girl. She's really going to have some over protective uncles and father." He said smiling from ear to ear. To think I thought he would be worried because he wanted a boy at first.

"Can we just go home and cuddle the rest of the night? We did have a long day and I'm exhausted." I asked hopeful.

"Well since we heard her heartbeat and seen her little movements then yes you guys can go home and cuddle. If there are any complications you know to come straight here right?" Dr.Rose asked. I smiled before nodding. As soon as she exited the room Jake helped me up and we walked out to see my whole family. By whole family I mean Jason,mom, Chad, Chase,Emily, Beast, Nick, Mason, Aaron, Levi, Axel, and Blake.

"Hey guys what are you all doing here?" I asked kind if shocked because of how late it was. instead of answering me they all flew and forced me into a group hug.
"Guys we need to breath so give us some space." I laughed trying to break free.

" We know we just needed to make sure you and our little peanut were okay." Mason said with a cheer to his voice. I laughed because I realized how love my daughter really it. She really is a beautiful mistake.