chapter 15

Two months later

It's been two months since the whole Heather and losing the baby scare. It was safe to say I've been taking my classes online so far. Jake has been preparing for the birth of our daughter which isn't until next month but hey by all means at least when the time comes he won't freak out. Just thinking about Jake when I give birth makes me laugh.

" What's got you giggling like a school girl over there?" Emily asked looking up from talking to her niece.

"Thinking about Jake when I go into labor. How he's going to react." I laughed a deep belly laugh causing Emily to laugh. Our laughter was cutt off by my brother Chase Mason and Jake barging into my room as usual.

"Ugh what now?" I asked sarcasm dripping in my voice. Jason just scoffed while plopping down next to me and rubbing my belly so his niece can move around like she always does when people touch my stomach. I swear she loves the attention already. Especially from her daddy.

" I have a date tonight and I need help. Where should I take her since these two a**holes don't know anywhere special besides buying pizza then going to the movies or cuddling while massaging feet and sh*t." Jason said while poking the spot my daughter just kicked. I just rolled my eyes at him.

" It doesn't matter where you take a girl. It's the thought that counts. And can you stop poking around you be starting her up and she won't let me sleep until she's done playing." I scoffed before rolling my eyes. Jason just laughed before kissing his niece.

"Well I guess I'ma get ready. I wish you can go wif me my little angel." Jason finished in his baby voice. I love the attention he gives my daughter but she's still inside and is already spoiled imagine outside of the womb. I pouted.

"I hungwy can we have some pizza with ice cream watermelon and pickles?" I asked Jake giving him my best puppy dog face. He just chuckled before kissing my forehead and getting my food. Emily just chuckled.

"You got that wrapped around your little pregnant finger. Talk about whipped." Mason chuckled. I just shook my head. Jason jumped up as soon as his phone rang mumbling a 'i got to go' before kissing me and his niece good bye. Emily and Chase had a big date so they said their goodbyes. Mason and me stood around joking before our conversation got serious.

"How do you know when your in love?" He asked soft. I looked at him surprised. Where did this come from? All the players want to settle down? What the hell has this world come to.

"Um well how does she make you feel? Does your heart stop working when she walks into the room? Does she make you think stupid thoughts while your around her? Does she make you blush like noone else ever has?" I sighed while looking at him.

"Yes yes he does." Mason responded. I had to do a double take and realized that Mason the closest friend to Jake Taylor the player was infact gay.