chapter 8

Brooke's POV

After Jake called me I turned on the water to the bathtub so that it can fill up. After coming home I started getting messages from people sending me screenshots of what other people were saying about me. Talking about how I just sleep around and my good girl act was just to trap people. Or how I don't even know who the father of my child is. Some people said I should of just killed myself and then the world would be better that I'll be doing me and my baby a better job. I never knew people could be so cruel. My whole body hurt. My mind was made up I already apologized to my peanut and wrote Jason and my mom a letter of reasons why. I said my good byes to Emily and everyone important to me. I shut my phone off fifteen minutes ago. I took the blade out and sunk into the tub. The hot water relaxing my muscles. As soon as I slit my wrist I rested my head back. Blood slowly seeping away into the tub turning the clear white water into a shade lighter then red, semi pink. As soon as my eyes started getting heavy was when I heard screaming and shouting. I couldn't hold any longer but before my eyes closed my door busted open and Jake came to my side followed by Emily my brother and everyone else.

"Brooke your not going anywhere please stay with us. The ambulance is on their way." Jake said in a panic tone. I couldn't take it anymore everything turned black as I fell unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jakes POV

Seeing Brooke being taking to the hospital internally broke my heart. To be honest I want to show her that I care about her because I do. Every since that day Chase brought her home in my freshman year when he was still in middle school I had some type of feelings for her. Did I say anything to her about it no because she already seen me as the player. I bet she thought I would break her heart. But I dont want to I just want to be with her and hold her and help her raise our child. If she doesn't survive I have no clue what I'll do. I was so lost in my thoughts I almost ran into the wall of the hospital. Rushing into the entrance I collided into Chase.

" Where did they take her is she okay?" I rushed out scared out of my a**. Everyone stopped and just stared at me. Silence took over before Jason finally broke the silence.

" Are you crying Jake?" He asked shocked. It wasn't until he pointed it out to me did I feel the tears running down my face. I chocked on a sob before sliding to the floor and crying.

" I love her man. I don't know how long I felt this way but I do." I chocked out shocking everyone around.