chapter 13

Jake's POV

"It's been two weeks Brooke please call me back so I can explain everything." I said into her voicemail for the thousandths time. Being away from her really has me stressed out. I been so distracted and I feel empty. I haven't gotten to see her and when I do it's only in school in between our classes and lunch. We were supposed to find out the babies sex last week but she made sure she only went with Chad Chase and Emily. Jason and me fought and after words he finally explained what was going on. F*cking Heather and her b*tch of a friend framed me. Showed Brooke a screenshot of when we were f*cking around. Losing Brooke these past two weeks really broke my heart. But I'm not done fighting for my family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into school I had my mind set up. Chase Chad and Nick decided to help me. Aaron and Heather have been hooking up because I paid him to in order for my plan to work. As soon as Brooke walks into the cafeteria today she will see exactly what kind of man I am. I just hope it works.

*Lunch*

"Yo man you ready?" Jason asked me. As soon as he said that Brooke walked through the doors followed by Heather and Bianca. I smiled evilly because of what's about to go down. As soon as I looked at Chase he turned the lights off and turned the projector on.

*Video*
"Oh god did you see her face that day. She really believed us!" Heather laughed followed by Bianca.

"I know and then of course she would assume we're telling the truth because who would believe Jake Taylor of all people." Bianca all but snorted.
"Hey have you gotten looked at? I mean if your peeing and it burns you should really check it out." Bianca's voice changed to a soothing tone.

"Yeah it's because of that kid from my block. I should of never did that with him. Now my stuff is burning ugh but I have antibiotics so thank God." Heather sighed.
*End of video*

By the time I locked eyes on Brooke she was fumming. Her cheeks were beyond crimson her hands were shaking. She walked right up to Heather pulled her arm back and punched her square in the face. The whole cafeteria got quiet. Pride filled my heart as my baby girl punched her again.

"Next time you b*tches have something bad to say or try to ruin my relationship with my boyfriend the father of my child I will break your faces. And I won't stop until you go crying to daddy about a whole face job. And go fix your burn!" Brooke was seething by the time she was done. What caught us all by surprise was when Heather had the audacity to full on punch Brooke in the stomach and push her down. As soon as I saw Brooke drop I ran to her while Emily snatched Heather up by her hair. My only focus was my baby girl.

"Jake we need to make sure she's okay. Please make sure our daughter is okay." She cried as my heart broke.